My son is using his playbook to work on his chemistry homework. He shows me his playbook and says "my playbook is awesome". He has chemistry apps open, chemistry websites, calculator, docs etc. He is so happy AND he is working and learning.

BTW, I noticed he also has a game running AND I am sure his mother would not appreciate the desktop image
    01-22-12 09:45 PM
    Awesome! Now, THAT'S a really good report. Especially glad to hear it, thanks for sharing.
    01-22-12 09:51 PM
    show us his desktop image! lol (hit both volume up and down to take a screen shot. it'll appear in his camera album. hahaha
    01-22-12 10:09 PM
    My son is using his playbook to work on his chemistry homework. He shows me his playbook and says "my playbook is awesome". He has chemistry apps open, chemistry websites, calculator, docs etc. He is so happy AND he is working and learning.

BTW, I noticed he also has a game running AND I am sure his mother would not appreciate the desktop image
    He is multi-tasking between chemistry and biology in an effort to understand the interrelated nature of the sciences.
    Anatomy and braindigger like this.
    01-22-12 10:15 PM
    show us his desktop image! lol (hit both volume up and down to take a screen shot. it'll appear in his camera album. hahaha
    does that trick only work for the playbook? cuz it wont work on my torch 9810 :c
    01-22-12 10:26 PM
    I think everyone here wants to take a peek at that desktop image
    01-22-12 10:32 PM
    Hey, tell us what game it is, anyway, before we die of curiosity!

Great story!
    01-22-12 10:34 PM
    does that trick only work for the playbook? cuz it wont work on my torch 9810 :c
    There are a lot od screenshot apps available for your Torch (check app world).
    01-22-12 10:35 PM
    I am sure his mother would not appreciate the desktop image
    we demand to see the dekstop image he has on his PB
    01-22-12 10:40 PM
    Hey, tell us what game it is, anyway, before we die of curiosity!

Great story!
    angry birds
    01-22-12 10:49 PM
    angry birds
    Oh, well. Say no more. That would be disturbing.
    01-22-12 10:53 PM
    Oh, well. Say no more. That would be disturbing.
    he also plays:

need for speed
    dead space
    NOVA2

any suggestions for him?

i suggested he register here so he can post his desktop for you....he is
    01-22-12 11:10 PM
    It's not a trick, it's the way to take a picture with playbook. But to answer your question, yes it only works on playbook.
    01-22-12 11:10 PM
    he also plays:

need for speed
    dead space
    NOVA2

any suggestions for him?

dead asphalt is pretty cool.

btw tell him forum etiquettes if he does sign up. it would be good for the young generation to be in these forums as long as they know the etiquette.
    01-23-12 08:59 PM
    dead asphalt is pretty cool.

btw tell him forum etiquettes if he does sign up. it would be good for the young generation to be in these forums as long as they know the etiquette.
    I will definitely make sure he is aware of forum etiquette and a constructive contributor. Thanks
    01-24-12 03:43 AM
    Maybe it is the chemistry between him and what is on his desktop image.
    hpjrt and braindigger like this.
    01-24-12 06:42 AM
    he also plays:

need for speed
    dead space
    NOVA2

any suggestions for him?

Modern Combat and Cut the Rope could fit him as well
    01-24-12 09:39 AM
    It's not a trick, it's the way to take a picture with playbook. But to answer your question, yes it only works on playbook.
    Sorry to go off topic, but that is a beautiful dog!
    01-24-12 10:41 AM
    Sorry to go off topic, but that is a beautiful dog!
    Sorry to hijack, OP.

Thanks so much. She is a 13 month old Blue Healer. We just got her 4 months ago. She was chained outside and living on a metal crate. My sister-in-law hated it and rescued her (from the idiots), but then her dogs wouldn't allow another in the home.

We got guilted into taking her (I initially didn't want another, as we already have a female 70 lb. rhodesian ridgeback/lab mix - a big baby!), but fell in love with her (after she learned to potty outside and chew on her own things).

She is currently healing from a truck accident. She ran under my truck, or I ran over her - she was herding the truck, and yes I felt lower than dirt. She's very anxious to play and run! She has 2 more weeks of healing to do first...
    braindigger likes this.
    01-24-12 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD