are you using the crapberry app or the browser ?

Quick fix............head down to Wallywurld and let your freak flag fly, pick up a Hisense Sero Pro 7, problem solved. Well at least your picture posting problem. I don't think it will have any bearing on how God feels about you
    He has to go to Tesco - he's a Brit. (see - the govt is watching the Lep)
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-31-13 11:21 AM
    They could actually start watching you
    The point is they are.
    sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    10-31-13 11:23 AM
    When he's in Flahrdah he can find quite a few WallyWorlds. And many governments are watching the lep. Might even be in interpol files.

By the way is it true that the Beaver is the second largest Rodent?
    sad_old_man, dphjeff and Cynycl like this.
    10-31-13 11:54 AM
    The point is they are.
    No... That's just regular 'cruising', what you're describing, when we really watch you, we really watch you!
    sad_old_man, dphjeff and Cynycl like this.
    10-31-13 12:15 PM
    When he's in Flahrdah he can find quite a few WallyWorlds. And many governments are watching the lep. Might even be in interpol files.

By the way is it true that the Beaver is the second largest Rodent?
    Probably, it would only be the capibera that would bw bigger.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-31-13 12:18 PM
    Hey beaver, I have a number of governments watching over me. I don't know why but perhaps its because they love me,,,,,ha ha ha.... Anyway if you didn't know I was merican (temp transfer on a permanent or nearly permanent basis) then that would indicate that your only a trainee fed? Oh dear a rookie........never mind dear everyone has to start somewhere.......love and kisses.....
    dphjeff and Cynycl like this.
    10-31-13 12:34 PM
    ps CAN ANYONE OFFER ANY CONSTRUCTIVE ADVICE ON HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM ON CRACKBERRY???????????????
    Cynycl likes this.
    10-31-13 12:37 PM
    Did you try uploading pictures to some other site already, instagram for example? I know this doesn't help per se, but might help identify the exact problem.

PS I forgot, you must have mentioned it already, but can you upload a new avatar. or not?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-31-13 12:50 PM
    ps CAN ANYONE OFFER ANY CONSTRUCTIVE ADVICE ON HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM ON CRACKBERRY???????????????
    Well since you seem to be having trouble with the directions posted earlier, perhaps a visual aid will help

Is it my Playbook thats playing up or crackberry?-img-20131030-00096.jpg
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-31-13 01:00 PM
    You have to go get your own.

Those two are spoken for
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-31-13 01:20 PM
    You have to go get your own.

Those two are spoken for
    I realise your a little young but as you mature try to understand the meaning of "Sex and Travel". Yes it is a guessing game and to give you a clue the second word is "OFF". you may place any movement associated word in front of it that you like.........
    dphjeff, Cynycl and castoridae like this.
    10-31-13 01:45 PM
    I realise your a little young but as you mature try to understand the meaning of "Sex and Travel". Yes it is a guessing game and to give you a clue the second word is "OFF". you may place any movement associated word in front of it that you like.........
    Not sure I get this game.

SOM Off
    Sad Off Man
    Sad Ole Off
    Off SOM

I don't get it ????
    dphjeff, sad_old_man and dazzleaj like this.
    10-31-13 02:08 PM
    Not sure I get this game.

SOM Off
    Sad Off Man
    Sad Ole Off
    Off SOM

I don't get it ????
    Well after the wonderful night I had last night let me help you...........

1. We have 105,521.76.1 moderators monitoring these forums, hovering over my every word and just waiting to ban me again for something, anything?

2. Its taken me 10mins so far with forced closures, formatting problems on my laptop to even get this far in a post.

3. I cant post pictures from my playbook at all......

4. I realise that the moderators cant ban me for having legitimate problems but why are they not as quick at solving members problems as they are at banning members........ie ME.

Fed up of trying to **** against the wind and find a way of it not blowing back in my face.................love you all and thank you to the "ONES". You know who you are!

**** please insert the word p1ss.
    Last edited by sad_old_man; 10-31-13 at 03:32 PM. Reason: you tell me?
    Cynycl and dphjeff like this.
    10-31-13 03:28 PM
    Well after the wonderful night I had last night let me help you...........

1. We have 105,521.76.1 moderators monitoring these forums, hovering over my every word and just waiting to ban me again for something, anything?

2. Its taken me 10mins so far with forced closures, formatting problems on my laptop to even get this far in a post.

3. I cant post pictures from my playbook at all......

4. I realise that the moderators cant ban me for having legitimate problems but why are they not as quick at solving members problems as they are at banning members........ie ME.

Fed up of trying to **** against the wind and find a way of it not blowing back in my face.................love you all and thank you to the "ONES". You know who you are!
    Tell ya what I'm gunna do......

You just tell me what picture you want to post, where to find it on the interweb thingy and I'll go on a quest for it and post it on your behalf.

Howd dat be?
    sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    10-31-13 03:31 PM

**** please insert the word p1ss.
    Oh and if you are hearing from the ONES again, better go find your tin hat
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-31-13 03:41 PM
    Mutter mutter......freezing stiff I iz.........mutter.........
    Don't you have that CANADINAN goose down jacket made of Chinese artificial melamine beaver?
    castoridae likes this.
    10-31-13 04:30 PM
    OK CAN ANYONE'S TELLS MEES IN PLAIN SIMPLE ENGLISH (or merican cause I iz merican az well) WHY CAN I STILLS NOT POSTY PIKTURYPHOGRAPHY THINGS ON HERE?????? Please do not reply in joindy up writing as I can't read it so please use individual's letters so I know! Please thank you in front of your relpysponses.
    11-02-13 09:07 AM
    Sorry, sad_old_man, if you look at post #208 in this thread, I already tried to help. As you didn't answer then, I really don't know how to help now.

edit: shortened.
    Last edited by Hirazi Blue; 11-02-13 at 10:12 AM.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-02-13 09:35 AM
    Sorry, sad_old_man, if you look at post #208 in this thread, I already tried to help. As you didn't answer then, I really don't know how to help now.

I iz gonna get you cannible!!!!! You know I can't count and you answer in numbers......typical
    11-02-13 10:46 AM

I'm glad you shortened your post so S_O_M STILL can''t understand it!
    sad_old_man and Hirazi Blue like this.
    11-02-13 11:03 AM
    I'm glad you shortened your post so S_O_M STILL can''t understand it!
    I haz lost all patients now and its wearing thin as well.

pikturephography thingy upload works for

my laptop NO
    my pb NO
    my Z10 NO
    my ipad NO
    my galaxy 10.1 tab NO
    my sons iphone 5 NO
    my wifes S4 NO
    my sons S3 NO

therefore I give up! and I swear if the polar bear posts another unhelpful wise crack in response I will not be held responsible for my reply.....well yes I will but you know what I mean I think......I hope.....well anyways their you haz it in a clamshell......be warneded
    11-02-13 12:08 PM
    Long shot number #32: Under Settings > General Settings > Thread Display Options > Visible Post Elements is the checkbox named Show Images checked?

11-02-13 12:37 PM
    People really do think I'm stupid on here. forget that post.
    Last edited by sad_old_man; 11-02-13 at 01:01 PM. Reason: cant be bothered to post anylonger
    11-02-13 12:58 PM
    People really do think I'm stupid on here.
    do you need me help you post some more cat and duck pics?
    11-02-13 01:00 PM
    Have you tried all eight of them and how about your Android phone?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    Last edited by jpash549; 11-02-13 at 01:24 PM.
    11-02-13 01:05 PM
410 ... 7891011 ...