I just nude I rekogniseded youz beavers.....rock it baby......

yessss - the Peggy Lee redo and much better than that 'other guy'
    11-11-13 12:33 PM
    yessss - the Peggy Lee redo and much better than that 'other guy'
    Wot?
    11-11-13 12:35 PM
    Wot?
    I said, Happy Veteran's Day, S_O_M!

http://news.yahoo.com/video/whoknew-...060000633.html
    11-11-13 12:37 PM
    I said, Happy Veteran's Day, S_O_M!]
    Ditto
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    11-11-13 12:44 PM
    No Thank You!

11-11-13 01:02 PM
    No Thank You!
    Father is in Arlington. I want my ashes either scattered on the parade ground at VMI or flushed down the nearest toilet.
    The only Head stone I want is a toilet!! Epitaph to read, "He was flushed with the rest of the sh!%" Written on a roll of the finest grade and flushed with me!!
    11-11-13 04:31 PM
    No Thank You!

Very touching though...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-11-13 04:32 PM
    Tremendous risk, sacrifice, honor, and repect for all military. There really is no way to say Thank you.
    11-11-13 04:56 PM
    Tremendous risk, sacrifice, honor, and repect for all military. There really is no way to say Thank you.
    We would be under Hitler or worse and many would not be alive if not for those who fought in WW1 & WWII.
    11-12-13 06:10 AM
    I am all naked today I love freaking out people

Posted via BlackBerry Q5
    11-12-13 06:43 AM
    Dear Grape Sir, we are no different than anyone else. We hold, respect and value the same principals as the majority of the general public. We gain our satisfaction from knowing that what we try to achieve may benefit everyone like yourself, but we are no different at all.

The main difference is that we do not get $50M if we get the decisions wrong. We either get a court marshall, a disability pension or a cheap wooden box.

The truth of it is we probably care more about the general public than they care about us but that doesn't matter to us. We do what we do because we love you all.

(exceptions are kats, grapes, houses, babies, ducks, cannibals, dogs, lizards, cows that think they are buffalo, beavers, did I mention the Kat? Oh and the duck? and anything else that isn't a leprechaun from the royal family of leprechauns.
    11-12-13 11:36 AM
    We would be under Hitler or worse and many would not be alive if not for those who fought in WW1 & WWII.
    Not to downplay the importance of those who fought in WW1 and WW2, but the specific outcome of WW1 shaped the things that came after. Hitler was, to put it into a nutshell, a product of WW1. If WW1 had ended differently, we'd be living in a completely different world anyhow (but it probably wouldn't be better or worse, but very similar: history has a tendency to even things out). But the same goes for any other event in history, obviously.
    11-12-13 11:42 AM
    Not to downplay the importance of those who fought in WW1 and WW2, but the specific outcome of WW1 shaped the things that came after. Hitler was, to put it into a nutshell, a product of WW1. If WW1 had ended differently, we'd be living in a completely different world anyhow (but it probably wouldn't be better or worse, but very similar: history has a tendency to even things out). But the same goes for any other event in history, obviously.
    Wot?
    11-12-13 11:46 AM
    What happened in World War One influenced what happened after World War One so much so that you can not see fighting in World War One as helpful in preventing us from living under Nazi rule as the events in World War One led to the rise of the Nazis to begin with?
    Better now?
    Last edited by Hirazi Blue; 11-12-13 at 12:06 PM.
    11-12-13 11:50 AM
    What happened in World War One influenced what happened after World War One so much so that you can not see fighting in World War One as helpful in preventing us from living under Nazi rule as the events in World War One led to the rise of the Nazis to begin with?
    Better now?
    You iz korrect everywhere you iz. Thinks about it if we hadn't not had those roman type people's before us you now the wonse where the menz wear dresses and skirtz (modern dayz nown as crossdressers) we woodent ave had saunas baths now woods wees? If we didn't have hannibals we woodent nows how to rides elefants or have the 'A' teams wood we. I agree holeheartedelly wiv Youz.

(ps don't tellz the Kat but I iz disstraut about not bekumming a moderator person)
    dphjeff, Carl Estes and castoridae like this.
    11-12-13 12:12 PM
    Better now?
    Wot?
    11-12-13 12:13 PM
    I iz disstraut about not bekumming a moderator person
    Don't be distraught. As a "moderator person" myself, I am pretty sure, it's the sort of job you really do not want (certainly not in the long-run).
    11-12-13 12:19 PM
    Wot?
    Being the pacifist/noncombative/squishable type, I would P in my pants, so no we are not all the same. Also, not a historian but didn't Germany start both WWs? Didn't they learn from the first?
    11-12-13 12:48 PM
    Being the pacifist/noncombative/squishable type, I would P in my pants, so no we are not all the same. Also, not a historian but didn't Germany start both WWs? Didn't they learn from the first?
    Oversimplification? Calling both World War One and World War Two both a World War and leave it at that did them both a disservice, as they frankly had not much in common other than the more or less global scale they were fought in.
    sad_old_man and dazzleaj like this.
    11-12-13 01:01 PM
    Don't be distraught. As a "moderator person" myself, I am pretty sure, it's the sort of job you really do not want (certainly not in the long-run).
    **** **** I iz settin my hearts on aving an orangy stripey thingy under my names and being impotants az well. As. I iz upset know damn kat?
    dphjeff, Carl Estes and dazzleaj like this.
    11-12-13 01:13 PM
    Oh how many times have I pd myself?, I loose counts so Howz you so diffrent. By the way they bombed my local chippy as well they didz. But the vegitsirian canniballs iz korrekt wiv learnings from hour historiesed. But for king Alfred we would never av learned how to burn kakes. Wivout joans of the arcs we woodent nows how to burn people's at the steak wood we? All that lerning in history torical eventsesed.
    11-12-13 01:20 PM
    **** **** I iz settin my hearts on aving an orangy stripey thingy under my names and being impotants az well. As. I iz upset know damn kat?
    I'd aim for Ambassador, a task you're much better suited for IMHO.
    11-12-13 01:25 PM
    I'd aim for Ambassador, a task you're much better suited for IMHO.
    Oooo I likes aiming at fings I doez but I doeznt nows wot IMHO meens so I won't doez any taskes. No no not bing bassador thingy they is strange persons. They iz stranger than my gole in lives them iz moderators. But the Kat got me in trouble again so I as to make my own orangy type thingy myselvesed.
    11-12-13 01:36 PM
    Will this work?
    Attached Thumbnails Is it my Playbook thats playing up or crackberry?-photolab_20131112_143119.jpg  
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-12-13 01:52 PM
    Will this work?
    Iz it the one on the left or the one on the right?
    11-12-13 02:30 PM
410 ... 1112131415 ...