I have been doing it for weeks. same leaves and they are not balf bare yet. I have twelve large leaf bags already stockpiled in the garage and used five neighbors' huge bins. I have not even begun to deal with the back yard and five fruit trees, a birch and two maples.
    You got time to bag them? Baby sitting S_O_M (no offense Baby) takes all my time. I just go over them with a lawnmower and cut em up to smithereens. Good for the lawn, too.
    11-10-13 07:24 AM
    No I meens thrity fore pointy tree fives pointes. Cause youz elped mees. Still donts understandes whys it stopped putting upload filez nameses into box but it still workes.
    I'm surprised that a leprechaun would not know the answer, its magic
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-10-13 07:29 AM
    You mean 34,35 million, right?
    That's like 50 cents at the current exchange rate...
    11-10-13 07:32 AM
    Antfing first youz cannibals cause I iz in a good goods moods. 10 pointy thingies.
    I should get extra points for putting the lep in a good mood.
    11-10-13 07:42 AM
    You'd make a great S_O_M-sitter.Want the job?
    11-10-13 07:59 AM
    I iz on a roll nows beavers and itz all youz fault iznt it haha as well.

Is it my Playbook thats playing up or crackberry?-261786_animated-gif-cute-cat-water-skiing.gif
    11-10-13 08:03 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	261786_animated-gif-of-cute-cat-water-skiing.gif 
Views:	71 
Size:	337.9 KB 
ID:	219085
    Finally, a beaver pic...
    castoridae and sad_old_man like this.
    11-10-13 09:05 AM
    You got time to bag them? Baby sitting S_O_M (no offense Baby) takes all my time. I just go over them with a lawnmower and cut em up to smithereens. Good for the lawn, too.
    too many and too thick. lawn mower bogs down in six inch deep leaves, especially wet/damp leaves in Seattle. and pin oak leaves don't break down all that easily.

butbi have decided to allow the rest of you to herd SOM. I've got other hassles to deal with
    castoridae and dazzleaj like this.
    11-10-13 09:57 AM
    You'd make a great S_O_M-sitter.Want the job?
    I have to admit, I felt sorry for the S_O_M because its frustrating and time consuming to try to do this stuff.
    Persistence and patience are called for but quickly disappear when stuff isn't as obvious as it seems.

But to answer your question - NO!!
    sad_old_man and dazzleaj like this.
    11-10-13 11:04 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	261786_animated-gif-of-cute-cat-water-skiing.gif 
Views:	71 
Size:	337.9 KB 
ID:	219085
    Ahhh, I probaby shouldn't tell you this but, I don't think that's a pic - its a vid.
    11-10-13 11:06 AM
    Ahhh, I probaby shouldn't tell you this but, I don't think that's a pic - its a vid.
    Don't confuse our poor_old_man. Such schemes always backfire and we all have to suffer. It's an animated gif, but technically a picture (sequence) not a video...
    11-10-13 12:07 PM
    Don't confuse our poor_old_man. Such schemes always backfire and we all have to suffer. It's an animated gif, but technically a picture (sequence) not a video...
    Hey what's youz and my new found bestest pal the beavers discussin wjilz I iz consentaiting on technikaly types isshoes? Gotta keeps my eyzez on youz all the times cannibals.
    dphjeff, castoridae and dazzleaj like this.
    11-10-13 12:34 PM
    Gotta keeps my eyzez on youz all the times cannibals.
    Might want to use one of your many eyes to actually read
    what I post instead of... ah well... being yourself...
    sad_old_man, dphjeff and dazzleaj like this.
    11-10-13 12:41 PM
    Trying to see if a picture will post from webOS on the HP Touchpad. But haven't got it to work yet.
    Last edited by jpash549; 11-10-13 at 01:17 PM.
    castoridae and sad_old_man like this.
    11-10-13 12:57 PM
    Might want to use one of your many eyes to actually read
    what I post instead of... ah well... being yourself...
    I dids reeds it myselvesed sees. and I haz to be myselfzis cause that's who's I ams eh
    dphjeff, castoridae and dazzleaj like this.
    11-10-13 01:00 PM
    Trying to see if a picture will post from webOS on the HP Touchpad. But haven't got it to work yet.
    Please don't get the SOM started with something else to try, we just got him quieted down and he's playing nicely.
    11-11-13 06:55 AM
    Please don't get the SOM started with something else to try, we just got him quieted down and he's playing nicely.
    Okayz beavers Okayz you wins.........you iz ficcially offs my wanted list and on my nice lists......
    castoridae and dazzleaj like this.
    11-11-13 07:11 AM
    Isn't a vid technically just a bunch of pictures also? I have seen the "frame" of Shareon St@ne's surfing kitten, or industrial rodent , and it does look like a picture, sort of....
    11-11-13 09:43 AM
    Isn't a vid technically just a bunch of pictures also? I have seen the "frame" of Shareon St@ne's surfing kitten, or industrial rodent , and it does look like a picture, sort of....
    You're not wrong and you're not right!
    A video is a bunch of sequential images, but the format of the surfing cat was a so-called gif file, which is an image format that allows you tor store and playback image sequences, but technically still is an image format, not a video format...
    11-11-13 09:56 AM
    Teknifically speekin itz a still........dids I just say that......Ok wells a still iz wot you makes wiksey wiv. You now that's stuffs that youz drinks down and goes mmmmmmmm. Fterwards. Anyways you puts the grediants in the still and Youz...........sorry wot waz the qwestion?
    dazzleaj likes this.
    11-11-13 10:00 AM
    I don't care if the cat can ski (.gif) or walk on water (.jpg), I want to know if he can sing and make me famous like Beaver...uhm...Bieber.
    11-11-13 10:53 AM
    I don't care if the cat can ski (.gif) or walk on water (.jpg), I want to know if he can sing and make me famous like Beaver...uhm...Bieber.
    what!! the beaver in no way sings anything like or related to Bieber
    dazzleaj and sad_old_man like this.
    11-11-13 12:00 PM
    what!! the beaver in no way sings anything like or related to Bieber
    I just nude I rekogniseded youz beavers.....rock it baby......

castoridae and dphjeff like this.
    11-11-13 12:13 PM
    I just nude I rekogniseded youz beavers.....rock it baby......

He's good...need a little orthidonture, tho...Can we call him Justan Beaver?
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    11-11-13 12:22 PM
    He's good...need a little orthidonture, tho...Can we call him Justan Beaver?
    Kant sees why knots. After alls he duz kum from that funny kuntry that we don't talks about duznt he!
    11-11-13 12:31 PM
410 ... 1011121314 ...