People really do think I'm stupid on here
    Well,if you think so, based on my "long shot" you really can't be helped, I'm afraid.
    11-02-13 01:26 PM
    Son .. if a pic has a big size it has to be resized .. blame heins for that one ..well probably its not his fault but I hate him I hate everyone except you so blame heins it will make ya feel better k?
    Now .. if I post from BB 9900 here via tapatalk its OK .. but the pics I usually post aren't big sized ..

sent from my Blackberry using my fingers
    11-02-13 01:27 PM
    I haz lost all patients now and its wearing thin as well.

pikturephography thingy upload works for

my laptop NO
    my pb NO
    my Z10 NO
    my ipad NO
    my galaxy 10.1 tab NO
    my sons iphone 5 NO
    my wifes S4 NO
    my sons S3 NO

therefore I give up! and I swear if the polar bear posts another unhelpful wise crack in response I will not be held responsible for my reply.....well yes I will but you know what I mean I think......I hope.....well anyways their you haz it in a clamshell......be warneded
    The problem is on this site. I am still having some issues but not like last week.
    11-02-13 03:28 PM
    What a difference a day makes............

Leaves gone, leaves back...........
    Attached Thumbnails Is it my Playbook thats playing up or crackberry?-both.jpg   Is it my Playbook thats playing up or crackberry?-both1.jpg  
    Gooseberry Falls likes this.
    11-03-13 12:15 AM
    Ok for the ininniciateds morons on ear I will explains in breffest possible ways.

One, I presses the picture thingy on the box.
    Two, it puts a likkle box on my screens that sez, uploads from url (whatever that is).
    Three, I pressesed the browze button thingy.
    Four, I slect the pikturygraph and click ons opens.
    Five, it retufnz fromt screen.
    Six, try against.
    Seven, don't care anymore
    castoridae and Carl Estes like this.
    11-07-13 01:15 PM
    Ok for the ininniciateds morons on ear I will explains in breffest possible ways.

Two, it puts a likkle box on my screens that sez, uploads from url (whatever that is).
    Five, it retufnz fromt screen.
    Six, try against.
    Seven, don't care anymore
    Dear Lep,
    After you do what you did, hit the 'upload files' statement directly below the 'choose file' button. Then be patient and the item will appear as an attachment just like below. That last step is not obvious and I ended up getting several copies of the same pic until I finally figured it out:

Is it my Playbook thats playing up or crackberry?-img_00000004.jpg
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-07-13 03:06 PM
    Dear Lep,
    After you do what you did, hit the 'upload files' statement directly below the 'choose file' button. Then be patient and the item will appear as an attachment just like below. That last step is not obvious and I ended up getting several copies of the same pic until I finally figured it out:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000004.jpg 
Views:	307 
Size:	164.9 KB 
ID:	218228
    Because its that simple right ?

sent from my iSushi using my drama panaroma
    Attached Thumbnails Is it my Playbook thats playing up or crackberry?-1383867809277.jpg  
    11-07-13 05:43 PM
    Because its that simple right ?

sent from my iSushi using my drama panaroma
    Yep! - that is if the Lep stops fooling around and follows the instructions
    11-07-13 06:46 PM
    Dear Lep,

Name:	IMG_00000004.jpg 
Views:	307 
Size:	164.9 KB 
ID:	218228
    Hey youz beaver, I'm stupid but I'm not thick as well as. When I haz pikked my pikturotography thingy and it goes back to them upload screen, the files name iznt bin filled ins and the uploady button does not works cauze their iz no filez selecteds. It won't doeznt evens fills in the filez names of the chozen pikturotography thingy that I iz pikked see. So their! How about them beens for Youz clever cloggsis.
    11-08-13 06:27 AM
    Hey youz beaver, I'm stupid but I'm not thick as well as. When I haz pikked my pikturotography thingy and it goes back to them upload screen, the files name iznt bin filled ins and the uploady button does not works cauze their iz no filez selecteds. It won't doeznt evens fills in the filez names of the chozen pikturotography thingy that I iz pikked see. So their! How about them beens for Youz clever cloggsis.
    Two, it puts a little box on my screens that sez, uploads from url (whatever that is).

2) do not hit the url tab - hit from computer if you're uploading from your playbook pics
    4) choose file won't show it, just does it - lame, I know.
    5) do as you're told! Press the 'upload files' statement below the choose file
    11-08-13 09:52 AM
    Two, it puts a little box on my screens that sez, uploads from url (whatever that is).

2) do not hit the url tab - hit from computer if you're uploading from your playbook pics
    4) choose file won't show it, just does it - lame, I know.
    5) do as you're told! Press the 'upload files' statement below the choose file
    I doez wunders sumtimes how stupid a singles beaver can get wen he only has one head? I wood ave thought it wood take at leest 19 beavers to doez that's.I doeznt chooze the url thingy I choozez the computer thingy as itz on my playbooks. anyways itz ok cause I've ritt to the president about my problem.........kums to thinks of it I should ave mentioned pest control in kanada buts I forgottenedes!
    castoridae and dphjeff like this.
    11-08-13 10:16 AM
    I doez wunders sumtimes how stupid a singles beaver can get wen he only has one head? I wood ave thought it wood take at leest 19 beavers to doez that's.I doeznt chooze the url thingy I choozez the computer thingy as itz on my playbooks. anyways itz ok cause I've ritt to the president about my problem.........kums to thinks of it I should ave mentioned pest control in kanada buts I forgottenedes!
    I'm doing it as we speak :
    1) I press the pic thingy - not the video thingy, the cute but nasty little box pops up
    2) I choose from computer and the choose files
    3) then your playbook options come up and I choose pictures
    4) I. Press ONE picture and at the bottom of the screen press ok
    5) 5 is 5 is 5 is five under the choose files called upload files.
    Then your backgrounds goes dimmer while its uploading,
    So when it goes dim - Wait!
    Then a marvelous magic thing happens, you're background screen brightens again and you get the Attach pic# attach

Is it my Playbook thats playing up or crackberry?-beringia.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Is it my Playbook thats playing up or crackberry?-b194fe682c9e848ba81517dude-im-joking-.jpg  
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-08-13 01:02 PM
    I'm doing it as we speak :
    1) I press the pic thingy - not the video thingy, the cute but nasty little box pops up
    2) I choose from computer and the choose files
    3) then your playbook options come up and I choose pictures
    4) I. Press ONE picture and at the bottom of the screen press ok
    5) 5 is 5 is 5 is five under the choose files called upload files.
    Then your backgrounds goes dimmer while its uploading,
    So when it goes dim - Wait!
    Then a marvelous magic thing happens, you're background screen brightens again and you get the Attach pic# attach

Name:	Beringia.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	218506
    5000 pointes for being a beaver you beaver you and 5000 pointes for being a smart azz beavers you smart azz beavers you? So there's. I cants do that then can I cause it doeznts work doez its? Eh?

I'll tell president Alabama of you when he texteds mees back so I wills.
    11-08-13 01:12 PM
    5000 pointes for being a beaver you beaver you and 5000 pointes for being a smart azz beavers you smart azz beavers you? So there's. I cants do that then can I cause it doeznts work doez its? Eh?

I'll tell president Alabama of you when he texteds mees back so I wills.
    If that doesn't work, then your playbook just doesn't like you.
    oh, yeah and crackberry is probably in cahoots with your playbook to prevent you from uploading your pics cause god knows you drive us all crazy without uploading dozens of pics!

PS: thanks for the 10,000 points. No one will beat me now. BTW: please try to upload at ,east one pic
    sad_old_man, dphjeff and FF22 like this.
    11-08-13 01:43 PM
    If that doesn't work, then your playbook just doesn't like you.
    oh, yeah and crackberry is probably in cahoots with your playbook to prevent you from uploading your pics cause god knows you drive us all crazy without uploading dozens of pics!

PS: thanks for the 10,000 points. No one will beat me now. BTW: please try to upload at ,east one pic
    I donts likes that heathen countries that youz livezes in **** I will finds out when beaver hunting seeson iz and I iznt Cummings hunting wiv a huntings trifle for youze.........oh no no nose......i iz cummin hunting for youze beaver in a fully loaded F18 I iz......... Mutter mutter clever beavers wiv no cense of thingys........mutter mutter.......
    11-08-13 02:25 PM
    Picture posting from playbook. Used Crackberry Forums. Could have picked a better picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Is it my Playbook thats playing up or crackberry?-uploadfromtaptalk1383942744669.jpg  
    11-08-13 02:33 PM
    Picture posting from playbook. Used Crackberry Forums. Could have picked a better picture.
    Let's all post pics to irritate.. um... I mean encourage the Lep.

Is it my Playbook thats playing up or crackberry?-img_00000043.jpg
    sad_old_man, dphjeff and dazzleaj like this.
    11-08-13 02:52 PM
    Is it my Playbook thats playing up or crackberry?-now_playing.png

oh, its so easy to post a pic
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    11-08-13 03:00 PM
    Dammmed smart azz beavers that's the finals last straws that's broken the dolphins legs....i iz nows very noyds and not happy az well az noyds. Youz just luckys I iz long wayz awayz butts I will bees backs........oh yes.......
    11-08-13 03:13 PM
    Dammmed smart azz beavers that's the finals last straws that's broken the dolphins legs....i iz nows very noyds and not happy az well az noyds. Youz just luckys I iz long wayz awayz butts I will bees backs........oh yes.......
    you could try hitting the 'upload files' button a couple of times, but you'll probably get more than one copy of the pic ...I guess that's better than no pic at all
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    11-08-13 03:55 PM
    you could try hitting the 'upload files' button a couple of times, but you'll probably get more than one copy of the pic ...I guess that's better than no pic at all
    I iz so gonna gets you beavers......oh I iz........
    dphjeff likes this.
    11-08-13 03:59 PM
    I iz so gonna gets you beavers......oh I iz........
    ok, while you're waiting, here's a pretty picture to look at:

Is it my Playbook thats playing up or crackberry?-anubis.jpg
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-08-13 04:04 PM
    ok, while you're waiting, here's a pretty picture to look at:

Name:	anubis.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	45.7 KB 
ID:	218563
    Thought you iz a beaver? Strange looking beaver you are thens!
    dphjeff likes this.
    11-09-13 06:59 AM
    Oooooww cute thing .. Muah * kiss *

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums mobile app
    castoridae likes this.
    11-09-13 09:57 AM
    What a difference a day makes............

Leaves gone, leaves back...........
    Shoot, I gotta do that today...mutter..mutter...procrastinate...procrasti nate...
    11-09-13 10:46 AM
410 ... 89101112 ...