I didn't really understand F2's point in the post you just quoted.
    In this day and age the only way you can force yourself to eating anything at all
    is by not knowing/vehemently ignoring what's in your food.
    NOT knowing, sadly, is key to survival...
    You are what you eat
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-30-13 10:35 AM
    In this day and age the only way you can force yourself to eating anything at all
    And also death!
    10-30-13 10:36 AM
    You are what you eat
    By that token, I, for one, am human...
    sad_old_man and castoridae like this.
    10-30-13 10:58 AM
    Ok, I do not know what Gooseberry posted @ 9:19 a.m. in reply to F2, but I'm at work and my government computer has censored it.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-30-13 11:24 AM
    Ok, I do not know what Gooseberry posted @ 9:19 a.m. in reply to F2, but I'm at work and my government computer has censored it.
    Oh you must work for the national parks authority being a beaver eh? well done. Which park do you work in? It must be a good one if they give the inmates computers?
    dphjeff and castoridae like this.
    10-30-13 12:05 PM
    Don't blame me, blame AARP - it was their article. If I had ever noted that ingredient, I probably did not know what it was or where it was derived from.
    Cynycl likes this.
    10-30-13 12:32 PM
    Don't blame me, blame AARP - it was their article. If I had ever noted that ingredient, I probably did not know what it was or where it was derived from.
    That's what all guilty beaver killing, beaver arse stealing polar bears say when they are caught red handed.............. Guilty as charged your worshipfulness.............you are hereby sentenced to be banished to the colonies for...........oh your already there........in that case you are............don't worry I'll think of something equally despicable.......
    10-30-13 12:44 PM
    Oh you must work for the national parks authority being a beaver eh? well done. Which park do you work in? It must be a good one if they give the inmates computers?
    Yes and they have 6 ft beavers - many visitors confuse them with giant mice
    Last edited by castoridae; 10-30-13 at 03:21 PM.
    10-30-13 03:07 PM
    Yes and they have 6 ft beavers - many visitors confuse them with giant mice
    You have big beavers in Canada
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    10-30-13 03:30 PM
    By that token, I, for one, am human...
    Do we have a cannibal here to boot?? Beavers and leprechauns and cannibals - oh my.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-30-13 03:31 PM
    Ok, now that I'm home, it appears that the government doesn't like the Police. Weird.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-30-13 03:33 PM
    You have big beavers in Canada
    Yes, big fraken beavers with 10 inch teeth!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-30-13 03:35 PM
    Yes, big fraken beavers with 10 inch teeth!
    I don't want to mess with something like that
    10-30-13 03:39 PM
    I don't want to mess with something like that
    Here you go...
    Is it my Playbook thats playing up or crackberry?-img_00000384.png
    sad_old_man and dazzleaj like this.
    10-30-13 03:46 PM
    That's what all guilty beaver killing, beaver arse stealing polar bears say when they are caught red handed.............. Guilty as charged your worshipfulness.............you are hereby sentenced to be banished to the colonies for...........oh your already there........in that case you are............don't worry I'll think of something equally despicable.......
    That's red fanged you midget.

Banished to merry ol' England and English food!
    Cynycl likes this.
    10-30-13 03:57 PM
    Do we have a cannibal here to boot?? Beavers and leprechauns and cannibals - oh my.
    The list is quite a bit longer: a fish (back by popular demand), a dog, a duck, a cat, a baby, 12 NSA snoops (at least), a statue... Sorry, I'm sure I missed a few, but it gets increasingly difficult to keep track of them all & also have something resembling an actual life in the meantime...
    Aforementioned list doesn't even take the "gender-bending"
    that was quite the rage a while back into account.
    10-30-13 04:14 PM
    The list is quite a bit longer: a fish (back by popular demand), a dog, a duck, a cat, a baby, 12 NSA snoops (at least), a statue... Sorry, I'm sure I missed a few, but it gets increasingly difficult to keep track of them all & also have something resembling an actual life in the meantime...
    Aforementioned list doesn't even take the "gender-bending"
    that was quite the rage a while back into account.
    You do know your talking to a 10ft beaver with 6in teeth? He's also another one of those feds?
    10-31-13 07:31 AM
    You do know your talking to a 10ft beaver with 6in teeth? He's also another one of those feds?
    S_O_M don't make the beaver bigger than it already is. It was 6 feet with 10 inch teeth.
    sad_old_man and castoridae like this.
    10-31-13 07:34 AM
    Well, I didn't make fun of them, I just hinted at the fact that they're all-pervasive. But you're right, even that's "treading on thin ice" these days. They, however, already know where I live, what my phone number is, email address, favorite restaurant, my culinary preferences. What's the worst that could happen?
    sad_old_man and dazzleaj like this.
    10-31-13 07:43 AM
    Well, I didn't make fun of them, I just hinted at the fact that they're all-pervasive. But you're right, even that's "treading on thin ice" these days. They, however, already know where I live, what my phone number is, email address, favorite restaurant, my culinary preferences. What's the worst that could happen?
    You end up with one of them sat in your house all night boring you to death. At one point I contemplated slitting my wrists with a rusty paper clip to get away from his stupidity?

S_O_M don't make the beaver bigger than it already is. It was 6 feet with 10 inch teeth.
    He said it not me so there......
    El Bori likes this.
    10-31-13 07:51 AM
    Dear lord, I know that you don't like me just as most people on this site don't, but if I could just beginning one favour from you it would be this.

WHY WILL YOU NOT LET ME POST PICTURES FROM MY PLAYBOOK?

I HAVN'T murdered any babies YET, I HAVN'T been a bad boy, in fact that's impossible as I am a leprechaun.

walked away slowly crying and muttering obscenities against spiteful moderators..............oh and stupid feds......oh and.........ah forget it I'm too tired...........
    Last edited by sad_old_man; 10-31-13 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Because the site shut my pb down
    dphjeff likes this.
    10-31-13 09:10 AM
    Dear lord, I know that you don't like me just as most people on this site don't, but if I could just beginning one favour from you it would be this.

WHY WILL YOU NOT LET ME POST PICTURES FROM MY PLAYBOOK?
    are you using the crapberry app or the browser ?

Quick fix............head down to Wallywurld and let your freak flag fly, pick up a Hisense Sero Pro 7, problem solved. Well at least your picture posting problem. I don't think it will have any bearing on how God feels about you
    Last edited by Cynycl; 10-31-13 at 09:26 AM.
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    10-31-13 09:14 AM
    are you using the crapberry app or the browser ?
    Or origami browser, or fast browser, or the pb standard browser. When I login from my laptop everything is in a column on the left hand side of the screen. After refreshing the screen four times it miraculously appears normal only to revert to being squashed back on the left hand side after posting. Therefore you do the maths. From initial login on my laptop to successfully making three posts I have had to refresh the screen that many times I ring the fed that nearly bored me to death last night and invite him back for dinner?

Therefore I can only conclude that it's my account settings. But what do I know, I'm only a stupid ignorant gnome.

ps who gives up.........oh never mind
    dphjeff and Cynycl like this.
    10-31-13 09:24 AM
    Or origami browser, or fast browser, or the pb standard browser. When I login from my laptop everything is in a column on the left hand side of the screen. After refreshing the screen four times it miraculously appears normal only to revert to being squashed back on the left hand side after posting. Therefore you do the maths. From initial login on my laptop to successfully making three posts I have had to refresh the screen that many times I ring the fed that nearly bored me to death last night and invite him back for dinner?

Therefore I can only conclude that it's my account settings. But what do I know, I'm only a stupid ignorant gnome.

ps who gives up.........oh never mind
    Perhaps if you get banned again, when you get parole your settings might be back to normal
    castoridae and sad_old_man like this.
    10-31-13 09:42 AM
    They could actually start watching you
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-31-13 11:17 AM
410 ... 678910 ...