Need us to dig you out of the ground? I thought being a leprenome you use to underground.
    No cause the ground never cames up to meets me on the way down see. This waz due to the fact that my braces gets caught in the windows handles and I iz left dangling all nights till that man in the fishing boats waves at mees and callded the man in the orange egg beater..............tokal embarrassmented that was......so stops pikking on mees cause I iz fragally today!
    10-28-13 09:13 AM
    No cause the ground never cames up to meets me on the way down see. This waz due to the fact that my braces gets caught in the windows handles and I iz left dangling all nights till that man in the fishing boats waves at mees and callded the man in the orange egg beater..............tokal embarrassmented that was......so stops pikking on mees cause I iz fragally today!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-28-13 09:20 AM
    I would dearly love to turn some things into road kill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't post piktures so just imagine it's.........
    dphjeff likes this.
    10-28-13 09:29 AM
    I would dearly love to turn some things into road kill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't post piktures so just imagine it's.........
    OK, OK...Got to admit the Cat is pretty smart...
    - Yahoo Screen
    10-28-13 10:14 AM
    OK, OK...Got to admit the Cat is pretty smart...
    - Yahoo Screen
    get theeeee behind me satan........he iz a thing of the devils........he iz likes sodum and tomorrow all five of them rolled into ones.........
    10-28-13 11:27 AM
    All those wasted eulogies I've written........til the next time. At least learn your basic math the next time you decide to throw yourself off the tower.
    sad_old_man and castoridae like this.
    10-28-13 12:56 PM
    All those wasted eulogies I've written........til the next time. At least learn your basic math the next time you decide to throw yourself off the tower.
    not my fault my braces gets caught iz it stupid kat..............................
    10-28-13 01:03 PM
    not my fault my braces gets caught iz it stupid kat..............................
    you mean rosary beads confessing your every sin every step of the way to your demise?
    sad_old_man and castoridae like this.
    10-28-13 01:04 PM
    you mean rosary beads confessing your every sin every step of the way to your demise?
    I duznt sinz kat........I iz a good leprechauns I iz..........pure chast and innoccents as well.........
    10-28-13 01:07 PM
    I duznt sinz kat........I iz a good leprechauns I iz..........pure chast and innoccents as well.........
    Yes, som that's why i love you to pieces, but you are still in one piece.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-28-13 01:09 PM
    Yes, som that's why i love you to pieces, but you are still in one piece.
    unfair referee.........that dang kat picks on mee cause I cant count..........yellow red card........oh that's orange....... ORANGE card referee........
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    10-28-13 01:11 PM
    unfair referee.........that dang kat picks on mee cause I cant count..........yellow red card........oh that's orange....... ORANGE card referee........
    best to work on your cyphering skills before moving onto the colour wheel
    10-28-13 02:33 PM
    best to work on your cyphering skills before moving onto the colour wheel
    oh thata all I needs
    Cynycl and Hirazi Blue like this.
    10-28-13 02:40 PM
    On a more serious note (yeah, sure, you betcha)

You may be eating beaver even when you did not know you were eating beaver:

5 Gross Things You Didn�t Know Were in Your Food � AARP

"Castoreum. This is one of those �natural flavoring� additives. It comes from the scent glands of a beaver, which are located near the anus. (Yes, beaver butts.) It�s primarily used in perfume but also as a substitute for vanilla, strawberry or raspberry flavor in candy, gum, gelatin and pudding. Bad news for vegans, vegetarians, animal rights activists and those of us who are easily grossed out."

But, at least, it is natural!!!!!

Now back to your regularly scheduled "whatever it is you folks do!"
    10-29-13 12:04 PM
    meanwhile I still can't post pictures, but thank you for the information about a beavers arse and what you people eat in Canada.........................note to myself never go to Canada and check the labels on everything for "produce of Canada"!
    dphjeff and FF22 like this.
    10-29-13 12:28 PM
    note to myself.......just realised that my coat was made in Canada................check 1. the coat filling is actually Canada goose down. 2. the fur is actually coyote fur and not beaver arse. 3. stick a label on it that says "under no circumstances eat this jacket"!...........trust the Canadians to screw the world up?
    dphjeff and FF22 like this.
    10-29-13 12:35 PM
    meanwhile I still can't post pictures, but thank you for the information about a beavers arse and what you people eat in Canada.........................note to myself never go to Canada and check the labels on everything for "produce of Canada"!
    Stop bitchhing (censored or not). If it had been made in China it would have been artificial beaver arse (but-t is also censored) made with melamine!
    castoridae likes this.
    10-29-13 01:13 PM
    note to myself.......just realised that my coat was made in Canada................check 1. the coat filling is actually Canada goose down. 2. the fur is actually coyote fur and not beaver arse. 3. stick a label on it that says "under no circumstances eat this jacket"!...........trust the Canadians to screw the world up?
    we only eat the beaver...............never the arse
    dphjeff, sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    10-29-13 01:17 PM
    we only eat the beaver...............never the arse
    not all of you apparently?
    Cynycl likes this.
    10-29-13 02:27 PM
    not all of you apparently?
    Well I can only speak for the Kaniduhian boys (and then just the straight shooting ones). The rest of the world is in a shambles.
    sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    10-29-13 02:31 PM
    Well I can only speak for the Kaniduhian boys (and then just the straight shooting ones). The rest of the world is in a shambles.
    and its you lot that started it!
    Cynycl likes this.
    10-29-13 03:11 PM
    Can we please stop talking about eating beavers - those are my relatives
    sad_old_man and dazzleaj like this.
    10-29-13 07:58 PM
    Can we please stop talking about eating beavers - those are my relatives
    And your at the top of his list. Look on the bright side though he's only interested in your arse? The rest of your body is safe.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-30-13 07:38 AM
    On a more serious note (yeah, sure, you betcha)

You may be eating beaver even when you did not know you were eating beaver:

5 Gross Things You Didn’t Know Were in Your Food – AARP

"Castoreum. This is one of those “natural flavoring” additives. It comes from the scent glands of a beaver, which are located near the anus. (Yes, beaver butts.) It’s primarily used in perfume but also as a substitute for vanilla, strawberry or raspberry flavor in candy, gum, gelatin and pudding. Bad news for vegans, vegetarians, animal rights activists and those of us who are easily grossed out."

But, at least, it is natural!!!!!

Now back to your regularly scheduled "whatever it is you folks do!"
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-30-13 08:19 AM
    I didn't really understand F2's point in the post you just quoted.
    In this day and age the only way you can force yourself to eating anything at all
    is by not knowing/vehemently ignoring what's in your food.
    NOT knowing, sadly, is key to survival...
    sad_old_man and dazzleaj like this.
    10-30-13 10:12 AM
410 ... 56789 ...