Are you perhaps stuck in one of the mobile styles this site has to offer? There should be a link to the "default style" somewhere at the bottom of the page and/or a "Quick Style Chooser", look for a drop-down menu starting with " -- Crackberry 2013"
    sad_old_man and castoridae like this.
    10-27-13 10:59 AM
    Yes I was - there were no drop down menus or anything at the top - no tools icon, but at the bottom there was a 'full page' choice. Thx so much - I've got to stop putting my fingers all over the screen when I'm impatient
    sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    10-27-13 11:07 AM
    Yes I was - there were no drop down menus or anything at the top - no tools icon, but at the bottom there was a 'full page' choice. Thx so much - I've got to stop putting my fingers all over the screen when I'm impatient
    Don't worry beaver, after all you are talking to a cannibal!. Just like you don't know any better at this young stage of your life......he doesn't know any better at his late stage in life.......
    10-27-13 11:42 AM
    On a serious note, is this site experiencing visual problems? I'm getting a full screen of choices that are bands - looks like an android tablet screen. Very hard to navigate - it looks like sites used to in the '90's - all text. Site was ok a couple of hour ago.
    Shuddup beaver and stop stating the obvious. I've only got 382 steps to go before I reach the top and then its goodbye world.........Youngsters these days I ask you!
    10-27-13 12:02 PM
    Shuddup beaver and stop stating the obvious. I've only got 382 steps to go before I reach the top and then its goodbye world.........Youngsters these days I ask you!
    But you can't count. Whats does it matter how many steps left?
    10-27-13 12:19 PM
    But you can't count. Whats does it matter how many steps left?
    Cause its a long drops from the tops so's I thinks I will nows when I gets their wont I. stupid kat nows nothings. When I gets to the tops youz will haesrs a aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh......aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. .....bump thud....... (It wills be longers aaaahhhhh than that cause its high.....very very high)...........but anyways you will regret being orribles to mees all of your lifes and miss me az well az that...... adu cruel world I bid you farewells and will no longer be vailables ob BBM so there.........
    10-27-13 12:40 PM
    Cause its a long drops from the tops so's I thinks I will nows when I gets their wont I. stupid kat nows nothings. When I gets to the tops youz will haesrs a aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh......aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. .....bump thud....... (It wills be longers aaaahhhhh than that cause its high.....very very high)...........but anyways you will regret being orribles to mees all of your lifes and miss me az well az that...... adu cruel world I bid you farewells and will no longer be vailables ob BBM so there.........
    I'm way behind you, just don't go tumbling down for no reason. At least give a shout so I can step out of the way for your continuation.....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-27-13 02:27 PM
    I'm way behind you, just don't go tumbling down for no reason. At least give a shout so I can step out of the way for your continuation.....
    You wonts says that when you hears me aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh bump at the bottom...........whool be your pal then eh?
    bambinoitaliano likes this.
    10-27-13 02:38 PM
    You wonts says that when you hears me aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh bump at the bottom...........whool be your pal then eh?
    I'm sure he'll meet someone at the after party.......errr wake
    sad_old_man and Hirazi Blue like this.
    10-27-13 02:42 PM
    I'm sure he'll meet someone at the after party.......errr wake
    Ok its just me myself alone then with nobodyone with me or anyone else at all............Ok so that's how its be is it?
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    10-27-13 02:44 PM
    Ok its just me myself alone then with nobodyone with me or anyone else at all............Ok so that's how its be is it?
    Kind of like the finale of Lost
    10-27-13 02:45 PM
    Kind of like the finale of Lost
    Stupid kat I wont be lost you can find me at the bottom........I wonders sometimes how stupid that kat can get.......
    10-27-13 02:49 PM
    Well you could head down to walmart and have lots of company
    10-27-13 02:49 PM
    Stupid kat I wont be lost you can find me at the bottom........I wonders sometimes how stupid that kat can get.......
    Should know we have no interest of things that fall into the bottom. You just have to climb back up again.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-27-13 02:50 PM
    Should know we have no interest of things that fall into the bottom. You just have to climb back up again.
    now lets see........one foot here and.............oh god that's high....................see im on my own YET again..............ah well count to three and............
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    10-27-13 03:15 PM
    now lets see........one foot here and.............oh god that's high....................see im on my own YET again..............ah well count to three and............
    the word you are looking for is TWO
    10-27-13 03:25 PM
    the word you are looking for is TWO
    can't count anyway...........seven......aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh h..................
    Cynycl and Hirazi Blue like this.
    10-27-13 03:33 PM
    So, did you enjoy the bouncy cushion I had shipped over there yesterday evening?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-27-13 04:25 PM
    can't count anyway...........seven......aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh h..................
    Clean up at aisle 6?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-27-13 05:12 PM
    So did we establish if these are leprechaun steps/feet or gooseberry feet (of which there are none)? This could make the very, very high 0-6 English feet.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-27-13 07:01 PM
    Mutter mutter......freezing stiff I iz.........mutter.........
    10-28-13 08:05 AM
    Did you pass out outside again?
    10-28-13 08:43 AM
    Need us to dig you out of the ground? I thought being a leprenome you use to underground.
    10-28-13 08:58 AM
    Did you pass out outside again?
    No I iz never passed out.........evens from flyings schools.........I just spended the night hanging out of the windows?
    castoridae likes this.
    10-28-13 09:00 AM
    Need us to dig you out of the ground? I thought being a leprenome you use to underground.
    I guess he had garden duty last nite...that's why he woke up late.
    10-28-13 09:06 AM
410 ... 45678 ...