Some playful, harmless aside (as that was how it was intended)
    shouldn't be able to crack the ice, I would hope...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-26-13 06:29 AM
    Some playful, harmless aside (as that was how it was intended)
    shouldn't be able to crack the ice, I would hope...
    Everytime I breath or even think of making it post I hear the ice cracking under my feet. In fact I've taken to wearing tennis racquets strapped to my feet (I have no proper snow shoes) evertime I login to crackberry just to be on the safe side?
    FF22 likes this.
    10-26-13 06:35 AM
    Me replying to this might unintentionally get the ice cracking even more, I'm afraid...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-26-13 06:37 AM
    Me replying to this might unintentionally get the ice cracking even more, I'm afraid...
    Been there, done that, got the Tshirt, read the book, seen the film, acted in the film. Nothing new then!
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    10-26-13 06:41 AM
    seen the film, acted in the film
    That should perhaps read "seen the film, acted in the cheap American remake"
    sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    10-26-13 06:52 AM
    Correct as always cannibal.
    10-26-13 06:59 AM
    Let's not start reviewing and/or critiquing each others posting styles, methods and frequency here.
    There are trained professionals aplenty who do all these things already...
    Trained, possibly - like seals. Professional? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................
    10-26-13 09:50 AM
    Trained, possibly - like seals. Professional? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................
    But then who's the most dangerous? I know I am a professionally trained seal that iz very dangerous. They only think they are trained, have no professionalism whatsoever and would make a seal look like a brain surgeon having a bad, bad day....... With power comes responsibility! Other than that you might as well give a chimpanzee a glock and tell him to guard the car park. I'm all for justice but shooting someone for parking an inch over the line is a little drastic to say the least especially when the chimpanzee has parked his car on a fire hydrant with both wheels on the sidewalk????????
    Hirazi Blue, dphjeff and FF22 like this.
    10-26-13 10:56 AM
    Our remakes may be lousy but they don't come cheap. As S*O*M can attest we spend money like it is water. Cadillac Escalade!! Oh wait, he only got that because it has the full surveillance system so some people could keep track of him.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-26-13 12:39 PM
    Our remakes may be lousy but they don't come cheap.
    Apart from the fact that there are two main usages of the word "cheap", many an European movie has been remade for the American public badly and rather cheaply (as in at low cost), if you judge them by American standards concerning financing movies.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-26-13 12:58 PM
    Apart from the fact that there are two main usages of the word "cheap", many an European movie has been remade for the American public badly and rather cheaply (as in at low cost), if you judge them by American standards concerning financing movies.
    Tut Tut cannibal........... I expected rather more from a man of your caliberer........ What a let down but look on the bright side...... You have me as a pal?

Attachment 214555
    Hirazi Blue and castoridae like this.
    10-26-13 01:21 PM
    It's true, the highlighted text uncovers an unforgivable mistake.
    I am deeply ashamed
    (but as a cannibal I know this will soon pass)
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-26-13 02:03 PM
    It's true, the highlighted text uncovers an unforgivable mistake.
    I am deeply ashamed
    (but as a cannibal I know this will soon pass)
    Oh god he's planning on eating me......help someone....help.....ok perhaps I'm on my own......again.......oh please Mr mods this member is going to eat me.....do I not get any protection?.......ok alone again.......would you like me to pre baste myself.....perhaps a little relish or side salad???????
    dphjeff and castoridae like this.
    10-26-13 02:22 PM
    Oh god he's planning on eating me......help someone....help.....ok perhaps I'm on my own......again.......oh please Mr mods this member is going to eat me.....do I not get any protection?.......ok alone again.......would you like me to pre baste myself.....perhaps a little relish or side salad???????
    No worries, I am not planning on eating you, promise. Even I have some standards...
    10-26-13 02:27 PM
    No worries, I am not planning on eating you, promise. Even I have some standards...
    Sounds of quiet footsteps fading into the distance and a distant door closing behind a sobbing little leprechaun.......................
    dphjeff and castoridae like this.
    10-26-13 02:59 PM
    Sounds of quiet footsteps fading into the distance and a distant door closing behind a sobbing little leprechaun.......................
    So, secretly you want to be eaten, maybe together with the Baby as a starter dish before the main course arrives?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-26-13 03:01 PM
    So, secretly you want to be eaten, maybe together with the Baby as a starter dish before the main course arrives?
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh boo hoo boo hoo sob sob sob...............now the only member that's spoken to me all day doesn't think I'm even good enough to be a main course........boo hoo......I've been relegated to become a starter.................. That's it I'm throwing myself off the tower........sounds of footsteps climbing the cold stone steps to the top of the 60,000ft tower.......known as "the tower"
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    10-26-13 03:24 PM
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh boo hoo boo hoo sob sob sob...............now the only member that's spoken to me all day doesn't think I'm even good enough to be a main course........boo hoo......I've been relegated to become a starter.................. That's it I'm throwing myself off the tower........sounds of footsteps climbing the cold stone steps to the top of the 60,000ft tower.......known as "the tower"
    Being a starter isn't necessarily a bad thing. Often it is the best part of the meal. And don't go throwing yourself off of any "tower" now, I don't like to eat "roadkill".
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    10-26-13 03:26 PM
    Being a starter isn't necessarily a bad thing. Often it is the best part of the meal. And don't go throwing yourself off of any "tower" now, I don't like to eat "roadkill".
    Typical........shuddup cannibal I'm busy climbing all these steps..........I've done 12 so far so only another 3872 to go before I end it all.........don't try and stop me its too late........Oh and its all your fault......and the others as well........
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    10-26-13 03:41 PM
    Typical........shuddup cannibal I'm busy climbing all these steps..........I've done 12 so far so only another 3872 to go before I end it all.........don't try and stop me its too late........Oh and its all your fault......and the others as well........
    So you really plan to go out with a (very quiet, tiny) bang? One would have thought, with you having an aircraft at your disposal, you could have come up with something slightly more appropriate.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-26-13 03:47 PM
    So you really plan to go out with a (very quiet, tiny) bang? One would have thought, with you having an aircraft at your disposal, you could have come up with something slightly more appropriate.
    Nope....simple iz az simple duz.............say goodbye to the duck for me, kick the kat........juice the grape.....demolish the house.........eat the beaver........gut the fish........think of something really hideous to do with the baby...... farewell.....
    Cynycl likes this.
    10-26-13 03:56 PM
    Nope....simple iz az simple duz.............say goodbye to the duck for me, kick the kat........juice the grape.....demolish the house.........eat the beaver........gut the fish........think of something really hideous to do with the baby...... farewell.....
    Would you just keep climbing and stop muttering!!!! Sheeshh.....
    10-26-13 05:31 PM
    Not even the waking dead would bother to eat you - they don't need the indigestion along with everything else!
    10-26-13 09:29 PM
    @sad_old_man: at the top of your "tower" yet?

castoridae likes this.
    10-27-13 06:30 AM
    On a serious note, is this site experiencing visual problems? I'm getting a full screen of choices that are bands - looks like an android tablet screen. Very hard to navigate - it looks like sites used to in the '90's - all text. Site was ok a couple of hour ago.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-27-13 10:39 AM
410 ... 34567 ...