If I can find 5 different spots between the two picsdo i get to win something?!!!
    I'll give you 261 of my S_O_M LIST points?
    10-21-13 02:45 PM
    mutter mutter.............stupid kat.......

Attachment 212474
    dphjeff likes this.
    10-21-13 03:27 PM
    mutter mutter.............stupid kat.......

Attachment 212474
    Nice costume you got there. That for Halloween?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-21-13 10:41 PM
    Nice costume you got there. That for Halloween?
    Damn kat!
    10-22-13 06:35 AM
    eh?
    wait - what? is that a Canadian 'eh' ??
    has the lep become bi-lingual?
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    10-22-13 12:18 PM
    wait - what? is that a Canadian 'eh' ??
    has the lep become bi-lingual?
    yep I iz that az well wotever it iz!
    10-22-13 12:29 PM
    If you're getting just text when viewing this site, check your view options on your laptop. Also:
    One day this happened to me on my playbook - yes that's right, I was actually using mine- turned out I had inadvertently pressed some view thingy on the site, not on my precious playbook, and I was able to undo it. Maybe you did the same thing - it all comes out as just text with no pics and it was all like a list on one side of the screen.
    On the other hand, you may just be being punished, for doing lep things on this forum, hehehe
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-22-13 01:08 PM
    If you're getting just text when viewing this site, check your view options on your laptop. Also:
    One day this happened to me on my playbook - yes that's right, I was actually using mine- turned out I had inadvertently pressed some view thingy on the site, not on my precious playbook, and I was able to undo it. Maybe you did the same thing - it all comes out as just text with no pics and it was all like a list on one side of the screen.
    On the other hand, you may just be being punished, for doing lep things on this forum, hehehe
    now I know your a figment of my imagination beaver! I already hold the world record for chastisements on this site in fact rumour has it that I am going to get an invite to the mods staff Christmas party?
    dphjeff and FF22 like this.
    10-22-13 01:16 PM
    now I know your a figment of my imagination beaver! I already hold the world record for chastisements on this site in fact rumour has it that I am going to get an invite to the mods staff Christmas party?
    What does a lep go as on Halloween?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-22-13 02:37 PM
    What does a lep go as on Halloween?
    Somebodies worst nightmare!
    dphjeff likes this.
    10-22-13 02:42 PM
    Somebodies worst nightmare!
    And not just on Halloween!
    sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    10-22-13 02:53 PM
    And not just on Halloween!
    Been shoppin today duck! Fancy a beer?
    10-22-13 03:03 PM
    Been shoppin today duck! Fancy a beer?
    Your not going to make me fall for that or should I say your pulling the wool out my eyes. I believe thats something else thats gold in color from that sheep.
    Last edited by dphjeff; 10-22-13 at 03:25 PM.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-22-13 03:09 PM
    Your not going to make me fall for that or should I say your pulling the wool out my eyes. I believe thats something else thats gold in color from that sheep.
    Nope it's beer

Posted via CB10
    10-22-13 03:46 PM
    Nope it's beer

Posted via CB10
    Thanks but I will stick with Bud or Honey Brown.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-22-13 08:08 PM
    Damn kat!
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    10-22-13 08:20 PM
    Is it any wonder I worry about you kat? It's a wonder you can cross a road without the baby holding your paw!
    dphjeff likes this.
    10-23-13 06:54 AM
    Back to the original issue: Is it working now? Yesterday's diversion - yup, both snow and hiking.

Larch trees and Mt Stuart: Mount Stuart is a mountain in the Cascade Range, in the U.S. state of Washington. It is the second highest non-volcanic peak in the state, after Bonanza Peak and tenth-highest overall. Mount Stuart is the highest peak in the Stuart Range, and it is located in the central part of the Washingto

Is it my Playbook thats playing up or crackberry?-img_3496.jpg
    castoridae likes this.
    10-23-13 11:10 PM
    Back to the original issue: Is it working now? Yesterday's diversion - yup, both snow and hiking.

Larch trees and Mt Stuart: Mount Stuart is a mountain in the Cascade Range, in the U.S. state of Washington. It is the second highest non-volcanic peak in the state, after Bonanza Peak and tenth-highest overall. Mount Stuart is the highest peak in the Stuart Range, and it is located in the central part of the Washingto
    No!
    10-24-13 08:43 AM
    Yes!!!!!!!!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-24-13 08:50 AM
    Yes!!!!!!!!
    As I said yesterday wayward grape, it's just me they hate so it may work for you but not for me so stop gloating wills Youz?
    10-24-13 08:53 AM
    Yes!!!!!!!!
    As I said yesterday wayward grape, it's just me they hate so it may work for you but not for me so stop gloating wills Youz?
    We seem to have a difference of opinion. I will be frank, I don't like the "upload process" as I could not tell if anything was happening under the simple "insert image" icon. I did not try the Advanced/manage-attachment scheme. But the image I sent was 1,200kb and has a resolution of 1204 x 903 Pixels (1.09 MPixels) (4:3)

But what else is needed or needs to be fixed?
    10-24-13 08:56 AM
    I don't think that it the case. I believe CrackBerry is having problems with there site. I have been hearing many site have been under attack for the past few weeks and there is a nasty new version of the Blackmal virus wiping out data. I'm not say this is the problem but ChackBerry was has/had issues.
    And look at what I can do now!
    Attached Thumbnails Is it my Playbook thats playing up or crackberry?-img_00000604.png  
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-24-13 09:09 AM
    I don't think that it the case. I believe CrackBerry is having problems with there site. I have been hearing many site have been under attack for the past few weeks and there is a nasty new version of the Blackmal virus wiping out data. I'm not say this is the problem but ChackBerry was has/had issues.
    Yep back to uploading nothing at all!
    10-25-13 07:14 AM
    In that case, Crackberry should most definitively come out and say so, Its better to admit you've been hacked, which is most often not your own fault, than it is to spawn a lot of unknowing and thus disgruntled customers/users. One short statement would suffice.
    10-25-13 07:25 AM
410 12345 ...