South end of a north bound horse?
    You can be what ever you like everyone will like you the same as they do now.
    I know you can but what about poor old me?
    dphjeff likes this.
    10-20-13 03:55 PM
    mutter mutter.......damn kat can post piktures........mutter........
    dphjeff likes this.
    10-20-13 03:58 PM
    Bla bla bla you opened that beer yet ?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 bold using my freaky side
    10-20-13 04:12 PM
    am I missing something in that link or is it just because im thick?

someone says the same as me and the hippy hiker says he doesn't know the answer?

no wonder I drink?
    No, he, er, ME, does not know the answer but is attempting to find out what's what.
    dphjeff likes this.
    10-20-13 08:58 PM
    Specifically concerning the image upload issue, that seems to be relatively easily reproducible (but probably way harder to fix, I admit) I would have expected some kind of official statement (note: not necessarily the fix already) by now.
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    10-21-13 06:10 AM
    Specifically concerning the image upload issue, that seems to be relatively easily reproducible (but probably way harder to fix, I admit) I would have expected some kind of official statement (note: not necessarily the fix already) by now.
    Mutter mutter.........smart azz dutchy thingy.........mutter mutter.........note to myself, drill oles in that damn dam next time I iz in the land of silly windmillz!
    dphjeff and ankush77 like this.
    10-21-13 07:20 AM
    Mutter mutter.........smart azz dutchy thingy.........mutter mutter.........note to myself, drill oles in that damn dam next time I iz in the land of silly windmillz!
    Again with the "hostility". I am on your side, you know!
    And as a military man you should know, while unavoidable, "friendly fire" is still frowned upon...
    sad_old_man, dphjeff and FF22 like this.
    10-21-13 07:47 AM
    Again with the "hostility". I am on your side, you know!
    And as a military man you should know, while unavoidable, "friendly fire" is still frowned upon...
    Oh so your gonna shootz at mees now??? Can't trust anyonez thees dayz........ Allys where have all the troops Allys gone to?..........mmmmmmmmmmm I iz not a troops but you now what I meenz?
    10-21-13 07:52 AM
    Oh so your gonna shootz at mees now??? Can't trust anyonez thees dayz........ Allys where have all the troops Allys gone to?..........mmmmmmmmmmm I iz not a troops but you now what I meenz?
    One of these days you really will have to try to learn how to read. Glasses might help also, may I recommend a pair of "Joo Janta 200 Super-Chromatic Peril Sensitive Sunglasses" (although they won't help with reading much)?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-21-13 08:07 AM
    One of these days you really will have to try to learn how to read. Glasses might help also, may I recommend a pair of "Joo Janta 200 Super-Chromatic Peril Sensitive Sunglasses" (although they won't help with reading much)?
    Now Youz bein cheeky! Why wood I wants a pair of pen1s sunglasses? I canz sea you know....oh look therez the sun! How gud wood you likes my eyes sights to beez?
    10-21-13 08:21 AM
    Now Youz bein cheeky! Why wood I wants a pair of pen1s sunglasses? I canz sea you know....oh look therez the sun! How gud wood you likes my eyes sights to beez?
    Lemme try:

Is it my Playbook thats playing up or crackberry?-ttl_cincinnati.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Is it my Playbook thats playing up or crackberry?-cincinnati-rainbow.jpg  
    Last edited by Gooseberry Falls; 10-21-13 at 09:33 AM.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-21-13 09:21 AM
    Lemme try:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ttl_Cincinnati.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	212358
    Oh, man/woman, back to Cincinatti again! I do wish Cincinnati learned how to spell itself!!!!

Cince (like Since-sin-ati) SOM tends to ignore me - the powers that be are looking into image posting. I don't know if it is broken or they changed the posting limitations or both.
    10-21-13 10:42 AM
    Oh, man/woman, back to Cincinatti again! I do wish Cincinnati learned how to spell itself!!!!

Cince (like Since-sin-ati) SOM tends to ignore me - the powers that be are looking into image posting. I don't know if it is broken or they changed the posting limitations or both.
    Yeah, there does seem to be something with the size limits. With pictures, I posted one that was 319 kb ("Cincinnati Rainbow" per "advanced" and "manage attachments") that just became a link. The current one is 57 kb. I've posted others that are up to 197 kb. So you have to look out for those that are fairly large. I also noticed that once they are posted, you can't remove an attached picture.
    FF22 and sad_old_man like this.
    10-21-13 10:59 AM
    I don't know if it is broken or they changed the posting limitations or both.
    I think it's quite safe to say that there is something broken in this respect. If they had implemented a new posting limitation they could've easily posted an update to the rules by now and be done with it. The wording James Falconer uses in this thread would seem to imply it to be a tech problem primarily...

PS - "Both" is still an option, in which something went awry while implementing new rules, but again I find this unlikely given the aforementioned posted by James Falconer.
    Last edited by Hirazi Blue; 10-21-13 at 11:19 AM.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-21-13 11:07 AM
    I think it's quite safe to say that there is something broken in this respect. If they had implemented a new posting limitation they could've easily posted an update to the rules by now and be done with it. The wording James Falconer uses in this thread would seem to imply it to be a tech problem primarily...

PS - "Both" is still an option, in which something went awry while implementing new rules, but again I find this unlikely given the aforementioned posted by James Falconer.
    Oh, I had not visited that thread yet today. We can hope that it is a glitch. Having to downsize on the sending end will be really tedious and tend to limit pictures.

Although, if Cynical keeps posting POSTERIORS, this may be our salve(ation)!
    10-21-13 11:23 AM
    1024x440:
    Is it my Playbook thats playing up or crackberry?-1024x440.jpg

550x236:
    Is it my Playbook thats playing up or crackberry?-550x236.jpg

Maybe it is fixed? The link said the size limit was 800X600 but both the larger and the smaller posted OK.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-21-13 11:24 AM
    1024x440:

Name:	1024X440.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	8.6 KB 
ID:	212380

550x236:

Name:	550X236.jpg 
Views:	97 
ID:	212381

Maybe it is fixed? The link said the size limit was 800X600 but both the larger and the smaller posted OK.
    its just yuz been a smart azz gain.........so their......
    10-21-13 11:48 AM
    its just yuz been a smart azz gain.........so their......
    I don't have an "azz"?
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    10-21-13 12:12 PM
    I don't have an "azz"?
    would youz like me to tearz you one?
    dphjeff likes this.
    10-21-13 12:19 PM
    would youz like me to tearz you one?
    Sorry, I need to consult with the "AZZ-baby" first to see if I need one.
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    10-21-13 12:22 PM
    I think the Play BOOK messing with the berry that cracked it
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-21-13 12:25 PM
    I think the Play BOOK messing with the berry that cracked it
    eh?
    10-21-13 12:29 PM
    oh and ps wots the picture? wot are youz?
    10-21-13 12:30 PM
    oh forgive me I never thunk about that's. that's probably why my Nikon DSLR photos in exsess of 4M and 2048 x 1024 loaded no problem and yet a 750 x 450 jpeg creates a error messages? did you mean I shud make my pics bigger?
    Our pb haz standard you know. Can't just upload some crappy pictures expect it to be display. Just because you can load on your ipad does not mean you can load on pb. I try with some canon power shots camera thingy. My pb was laughing with tears.
    sad_old_man and dazzleaj like this.
    10-21-13 02:26 PM
    1024x440:

Name:	1024X440.jpg 
Views:	96 
ID:	212380

550x236:

Name:	550X236.jpg 
Views:	97 
ID:	212381

If I can find 5 different spots between the two picsdo i get to win something?!!!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-21-13 02:27 PM
410 1234 ...