Since becoming a member of the Crackberry forums I have very rarely experienced many problems. I am now having severe problems when I attempt to use the site. I post pictures on a thread and they don't appear, when I login on my laptop I only get half a screen displayed. Everything is there but its all squashed down the left hand side of the screen.

Also when I read threads I cannot see the attached photographs that the member has posted. It shows as a file link that when clicked on taked me to a completely different thread.............?

Is it just me.......Is it my playbook..........Is it my laptop.............?

Anyone else suffering problems.................???????????

Or has my account been restricted???????????????????????????????????????? ??
    10-20-13 11:29 AM
    It's just you SOM

Have you done a clear all and reboot of the pb? On your lappy have your run ccleaner to remove crap files and run your virus scanner? CB can be slow sometimes but I'm not getting those issues. Have you tried a different browser?

Edit: On your lappy what's the zoom level in your browser?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-20-13 11:37 AM
    Since becoming a member of the Crackberry forums I have very rarely experienced many problems. I am now having severe problems when I attempt to use the site. I post pictures on a thread and they don't appear, when I login on my laptop I only get half a screen displayed. Everything is there but its all squashed down the left hand side of the screen.

Also when I read threads I cannot see the attached photographs that the member has posted. It shows as a file link that when clicked on taked me to a completely different thread.............?

Is it just me.......Is it my playbook..........Is it my laptop.............?

Anyone else suffering problems.................???????????

Or has my account been restricted???????????????????????????????????????? ??
    Same problems. I have tried my granddaughters playbook and PC and will not upload photos.
    sad_old_man and anon8091350 like this.
    10-20-13 12:03 PM
    Anyone else suffering problems.................??????????
    For once you are definitively NOT alone...
    10-20-13 12:13 PM
    For once you are definitively NOT alone...
    oh trust me duck I iz lones. I feelz sumtimes just like tecksas. the lone star state......come to think of its that describes me to a Q dusnt it?
    dphjeff likes this.
    10-20-13 12:19 PM
    oh trust me duck I iz lones. I feelz sumtimes just like tecksas. the lone star state......come to think of its that describes me to a Q dusnt it?
    Thank you for calling me a duck!
    That's probably the greatest honor you can bestow...
    Oh, wait, I smell a preheated oven.
    10-20-13 12:24 PM
    eh?
    10-20-13 12:35 PM
    ok so ifs I cants av piktures ill sing......

if I ruled the world
    evry da wud be....... that's all I now

if I waz a carpenter
    id........damn

when irish eyes are smiling
    I took her down the lane
    I did wahat she was askin
    and lefter her thyere in pain........oooooppppppssss sorry ill stops now
    dphjeff likes this.
    10-20-13 12:56 PM
    I do have the same issue but not consistent. Sometimes the pics show up and other time it's just a link.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-20-13 01:25 PM
    I do have the same issue but not consistent. Sometimes the pics show up and other time it's just a link.
    must just be likkle ole me then eh? bully for you>
    10-20-13 01:28 PM
    Some others were talking about not being able to upload pics if they are larger files.
    10-20-13 01:30 PM
    must just be likkle ole me then eh? bully for you>
    Maybe has to do with the size of the pic?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-20-13 01:31 PM
    Maybe has to do with the size of the pic?
    oh forgive me I never thunk about that's. that's probably why my Nikon DSLR photos in exsess of 4M and 2048 x 1024 loaded no problem and yet a 750 x 450 jpeg creates a error messages? did you mean I shud make my pics bigger?
    bambinoitaliano likes this.
    10-20-13 01:37 PM
    Every time I posted pics made by me here , I never had problems .. I the other hand if I don't use wifi I can't use tapatalk or cb app -_- I get connexion error ..
    So yeah .. Its all about aliens

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 bold using my freaky side
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-20-13 01:49 PM
    10-20-13 01:55 PM
    am I missing something in that link or is it just because im thick?

someone says the same as me and the hippy hiker says he doesn't know the answer?

no wonder I drink?
    dphjeff likes this.
    10-20-13 01:59 PM
    am I missing something in that link or is it just because im thick?

someone says the same as me and the hippy hiker says he doesn't know the answer?

no wonder I drink?
    I don't think we need an excuse for that. At least I don't. Time for another beer. Cheers.
    sad_old_man and kbz1960 like this.
    10-20-13 02:27 PM
    Yep me too! (but on lap top) Plus other weird stuff. Last two days mine has played up.
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    10-20-13 02:37 PM
    He called you a duck because he LOOKS UP to you or should I say Has to.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-20-13 03:07 PM
    Yep me too! (but on lap top) Plus other weird stuff. Last two days mine has played up.
    Yep happens on my laptop and my pc and my galaxy 10.1 tab and my ipad and my Z10 and my iphone and my s4 and my s3 and my htc one..... I must be doing something wrong I just don't know what?
    10-20-13 03:08 PM
    I don't think we need an excuse for that. At least I don't. Time for another beer. Cheers.
    beet you to it!
    10-20-13 03:09 PM
    He called you a duck because he LOOKS UP to you or should I say Has to.
    cap it duck or ill take a photo of you and post it on utube and then email you the link so you can look at it........I think that's it......would that work?
    dphjeff likes this.
    10-20-13 03:11 PM
    cap it duck or ill take a photo of you and post it on utube and then email you the link so you can look at it........I think that's it......would that work?
    Looks like thats the only way to post a picture. you will break your camera taking a picture of something that UGLY.
    I had a dog that was as ugly as me so I shaved his but t and made him walk backwards.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-20-13 03:16 PM
    Looks like thats the only way to post a picture. you will break your camera taking a picture of something that UGLY.
    I had a dog that was as ugly as me so I shaved his but t and made him walk backwards.
    handsome people always tell others that they are ugly?.................u cant fool me ducky...... youz just like all the rest of thoze andsome nice peoples on ear wiv ooooodles of personalities and thingys....... ime goin to change into ananimal......................... now what shall I bee.........mmmmmmm
    10-20-13 03:31 PM
    handsome people always tell others that they are ugly?.................u cant fool me ducky...... youz just like all the rest of thoze andsome nice peoples on ear wiv ooooodles of personalities and thingys....... ime goin to change into ananimal......................... now what shall I bee.........mmmmmmm
    South end of a north bound horse?
    You can be what ever you like everyone will like you the same as they do now.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    10-20-13 03:33 PM
410 123 ...