Not that there is anything wrong it. However everytime I pull up yahoo when bridged or access certain websites they show I am in Canada and not the US...when im on WIFI it shows US and such, so I think it may have to do with the connection to my phone. Does anybody know how to solve this?
    09-07-12 07:51 PM
    Happens here too when Bridged. Just click on the US flag and it will keep it the next time
    09-07-12 08:01 PM
    Happens here too when Bridged. Just click on the US flag and it will keep it the next time
    that might work for yahoo but when i access or attempt to access other sites such as HBO GO it doesnt provide an option to do so.
    09-07-12 08:46 PM
    Who is your carrier?

On TMO, it shows my "location" as New Jersey. Being from NYC, there is definitely something wrong with that.
    09-07-12 08:56 PM
    When bridge your data is going through the noc which is located in Canada. Nothing you can do about it when bridged.
    09-07-12 09:12 PM
    Who is your carrier?

On TMO, it shows my "location" as New Jersey. Being from NYC, there is definitely something wrong with that.
    verizon wireless (really crackberry? theres a limit? I cant just type verizon?)
    09-07-12 10:07 PM
    When bridge your data is going through the noc which is located in Canada. Nothing you can do about it when bridged.
    makes sense perfect sense.
    09-07-12 10:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD