I bought one on release day and returned it 2 days later. I liked it I just thought it needed more development. I returned to using my Ipad 2 for a few weeks. During the use of my Ipad I missed the Playbook a lot so I bought another one and sold the Ipad.

The OS is just amazing its so smooth and multi-tasking is intuitive and fast. The screen renders everything flawless its a really good screen. I actually use the camera and it takes really nice pictures. It is so portable that my smartphone just sits on the counter collecting dust. Flash works better than on android, I haven't really noticed to much slowdown when using it.

The negatives are that it needs some good apps, but they are coming quick(facebook is nice), for some reason I keep opening ads when scrolling on a web page and thats annoying it might be to sensitive to the touch, and I would like a quicker way to turn up and down the brightness.

Skinomi Screen Protector installed

Skinomi Skin

05-04-11 04:13 PM
    Welcome back LOl and nice skin.
    05-04-11 04:30 PM
    glad to hear...once you go black you always come back....what... i mean blackberry vs. apple...sheesh
    05-04-11 04:41 PM
    OP good decision..
    I took the PB out of town for the first time and left my favorite Macbook home.
    Didn't miss the Macbook for a minute.
    For regular internet use and minor work related things (word, excel) I just don't need my Laptop. The PB does that and more.
    And with 3g tethering I could read my home city's newspaper.
    Wonderful device which gets better every day.
    05-04-11 05:00 PM
    OP good decision..
    I took the PB out of town for the first time and left my favorite Macbook home.
    Didn't miss the Macbook for a minute.
    For regular internet use and minor work related things (word, excel) I just don't need my Laptop. The PB does that and more.
    And with 3g tethering I could read my home city's newspaper.
    Wonderful device which gets better every day.

Your taking it a bit to far. Nothing compares to my macpro.....nothing
    05-04-11 05:16 PM

I dig that skin
    Last edited by Lucky45; 05-04-11 at 06:45 PM.
    05-04-11 06:37 PM
    I dig that skin
    thanks it was hard to get straight.
    05-04-11 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD