...and more useful.

I was having the following issues:
    - recording videos was stalling periodically, up to 10 seconds at a time. It would record audio, but the picture would freeze occasionally
    - it was generally pretty sluggish. Running Tubemate was painful, and other apps were pretty slow.

I decided to do a wipe, but then some of my apps are no longer available and I didn't know how to back them up. Instead, what I did was:

- freed up space: pulled off videos, and deleted junk from my documents and download folders via the PC. There was a pile of junk in there.

- turned on encryption. That ran for several hours. Then turned it off...ran for several more.

Now my PB is noticeably faster, videos don't seem to stall, and even the browser seems better. Tubemate is still sluggish, but better. .

I now have about 4Gb free (on a 16Gb device). I suspect that is where the improvement lies (used to be 700-800 MB's). Overall, it's a pretty good improvement.

Worth a shot for anyone experience similar issues.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 10:38 PM
    not sure what to use my playbook for :/
    04-07-16 11:09 PM
    not sure what to use my playbook for :/
    There are a couple recent threads on here with ideas, but I use mine as my daily news reader, for reddit (baconreader), for email and for movies. Nobex still works as a great streaming radio option, and it works great with bluetooth speaker I tried making itba good music player. Lots of things it can still do!
    04-08-16 07:45 AM
    Rainerland is a great site for watching movies.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-16 05:38 PM