So who are we Jack, Joe Jitsu or D!ck Tracey?
    01-06-12 09:50 PM
    Jack Tracy - I thought blackstormrising might like that one (who has by the way been very quiet lately) lol
    01-06-12 09:55 PM
    A lot of my clothes are from the 5.11 Tactical Gear | Superior Tactical Clothing & Tactical Equipment. From shorts, to jackets, to shirts, much in my everyday wear has a pocket or four to secure the Playbook.
    Yep, that stuff is perfect for carrying your Playbook... Among other things...
    alnamvet68 likes this.
    01-06-12 10:06 PM
    I wish I had seen these ideas earlier, before I spent thousands of $$ for a trans-gender operation just so I could carry a purse for my PB.
    blast it! /facepalm
    bgriff25 and pantlesspenguin like this.
    01-07-12 01:20 AM
    I wish I had seen these ideas earlier, before I spent thousands of $$ for a trans-gender operation just so I could carry a purse for my PB.
    blast it! /facepalm
    Live and learn.
    rustmonkey likes this.
    01-07-12 02:26 AM
    Ok, let's go for a trendy (yet expensive) one :
    Veste outdoor � capuche, Dimos
    2 ext pockets fits perfectly my PB.
    01-07-12 03:17 AM
    i wish i had seen these ideas earlier, before i spent thousands of $$ for a trans-gender operation just so i could carry a purse for my pb.
    Blast it! /facepalm
    lmao!!! :d:d
    01-07-12 04:28 AM
    The PB fits perfectly into the pockets of my Patagonia R4 jacket. This might be an anomaly, a bb user wearing Patagonia!
    01-07-12 11:27 AM
    i actually had surgery and now have a thrifty kangaroo-like pocket in my abdomen specifically for carrying my pb. im glad im not the only die hard pb fan!!! were taking over!!!!
    Great, now I've got pouch envy...
    01-07-12 02:21 PM
    Can't I just buy the clothes and skip the motorcycle lessons?

You could but it is bad form to do so. Also, when one of us "biker types" meets you and asks what type of motorcycle you ride, what are you going to say???
    01-09-12 06:34 AM
    You could but it is bad form to do so. Also, when one of us "biker types" meets you and asks what type of motorcycle you ride, what are you going to say???
    "Live free and ride Harley?"
    01-09-12 07:20 AM
    My Wardrobe is comprised of Suits, so my PB always fit nicely in a pocket. Generally though I would just carry it in a case.
    01-09-12 08:15 AM
    blast it! /facepalm
    L M F A O!!!! classic!!
    01-09-12 06:23 PM
    I had myself sporting one of my flight suits today, and lo and behold, I find that I can carry 6 Playbooks at a time; 4 big zip pockets and 2 kneeboards.
    01-09-12 06:27 PM
    I rarely buy clothes so I haven't sought anything out, but was glad to see the PB fits into my coat pocket. It's a pretty tight fit with the case on it tho, have to wiggle it in to get it started. Just got the coat last xMas, would hate to have THAT issue with it. I got a zip-front hoodie for xMas this year and the PB fits perfectly inside the part where the outside pocket is sewn in. That was a nice bonus.
    01-09-12 06:32 PM
    If you have the PB in a chest pocket the fact that the PB is "professional grade" might provide some defense against a gunshot!
    01-25-12 09:42 AM
    If you have the PB in a chest pocket the fact that the PB is "professional grade" might provide some defense against a gunshot!
    PB didn't fit in the breast pocket of any of my suits, just the side coat pocket.
    01-25-12 09:47 AM
    Cargo pants cargo shorts and jackets. Your 3 best friends for carrying your Playbook all year round. Someone needs to create a giant belt buckle case.
    jslawell likes this.
    01-25-12 10:24 AM
    Cargo pants cargo shorts and jackets. Your 3 best friends for carrying your Playbook all year round. Someone needs to create a giant belt buckle case.
    hahahahahaha cute!!
    01-25-12 10:27 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD