as everyone else said, call RIM and let them know your device pin or S/N

sucks to have been stolen right on the day a update has been released for it

also do you know who stole it? and where you was at last with your tablet? like a mall, store etc...
    04-17-12 01:06 PM
    A burglar came into his house and stole his PlayBook while it was next to him while he/she was sleeping.
    A silent sleeper..
    04-17-12 01:11 PM
    A burglar came into his house and stole his PlayBook while it was next to him while he/she was sleeping.
    A silent sleeper..

LOL.....i don't mean to laugh, but you have to be a heavy sleeper and or have poor locks and security on your house to have it stolen that way

edit: also if they just stole the playbook, then it must be someone the OP knows
    04-17-12 01:13 PM
    i put my PB next to me while i sleep...
    then when i wake up, its gone.... my back door just left opened... my cash money also gone...

burglar came to my house last nite... no one know what time it happen....

good God man, you should be thankful for your life most of all, that person could have harmed you if they were sick enough. i know you must've been perplexed and scared than beeing upset of your device being stolen
    04-17-12 01:16 PM
    pcguy514 likes this.
    04-17-12 01:22 PM
    lol are you saying thats how he should sleep???
    04-17-12 01:25 PM
    Let's see the police report and I'd still like to video chat with the thief if it is OK.

I wonder if the thief is updating?

I would also like to video chat with that theif.. Mustve been a ninja!! Regaurdless who ever did it must be a pro!!
    04-17-12 09:38 PM
    i put my PB next to me while i sleep...
    then when i wake up, its gone.... my back door just left opened... my cash money also gone...

burglar came to my house last nite... no one know what time it happen....

Maybe it was all a dream & you never had a PlayBook
    04-18-12 04:04 AM
    The fastest way to find your pin considering you used at least ONCE the Blackberry APP world registered on your name:

GO to BlackBerry App World - Free BlackBerry Apps - Official Store
    Sign in with your Blackberry ID
    Under Available Devices you will find the PIN of all your devices that you have registered with your appworld. Only thing you need to do is trace the PIN when it is enabled and find it (hopefully videochat).
    Good luck
    Demetris
    04-18-12 04:10 AM
    Maybe after the thief realizes there's no skype or netflix app, he'll return it. :P jk.

Sorry to hear your loss, hope you get your stuff back. Sending threats doesn't help you though.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-18-12 04:33 AM
    That sounds awful, how has it been stolen?
    Ripped out of your hands? Put it down somewhere and poof gone? How?
    I can answer that, I am the thief. I thought it was an iPad. Imagine my own anger upon discovering my error! ARRRRGHHH DAMMITALL THIS ISNT AN IPAD!!!

Rather than returning it, I am keeping it to teach the OP a lesson for putting me through this inconvenience.

/rage
    04-18-12 05:08 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD