Get with it... Apple/RIM always gonna be an issue.....If you are happy with iPAD thats cool ...I have had BB's for years and love them...I have an iPOD touch which I love ...but when it came to choosing a tablet it was PlayBook that did it for me....Had it 10 days and love it....
    Horse's for course's.....
    06-27-11 06:13 PM
    We went to a party on Saturday night and my wife asked me "Aren't you bringing your square thing?" She's a real techie, lol, but wanted me to take some pics.

While we were sitting on the patio. she started talking to some people about a pic on Facebook, so I pulled the Playbook out of my shorts pocket to find it for them. One of the guys was totally amazed that I pulled it out of my pocket. Then it turned out they didn't have WIFI, so I just tethered to my BB and kept on going. That impressed the other two guys. The girls used it to flip through some pictures on FB and all really liked it for its size and awesome screen clarity.
    06-27-11 10:12 PM
  3. livingthedreamonebeatatatime's Avatar
    Apple ARE NOT innovative. They take a product/concept that already exists and make it better. This is what Apple do and they do it better than anyone else. This is not innovative rather adaptive. They are also brilliant at marketing. Same category as McDonalds, Coke and Nike

iPods - are just improved MP3 players. not an apple innovation. again Apple iPods were released in 2001 when the first mass produced mp3 player was introduced in 1997
    iMacs - Are a personal Computer and apple jumped on the bandwagon in 1976, 4yrs behind intel who kicked of in 1972 with the first lot of early 'micro computers'
    iPad - tablet computers have also been around since the the late 90s, Ipads hit shelves in 2010

personally i use apple products and RIM products love them both for there own reasons and hate both for there own reasons. Both companies make great stuff imo.

The playbook has better sound, graphics, browser and processing speed. what it lacks is apps and screen size.
    iPad has better apps and screen size (but less portable), its lack of java, processing speed and the fact i need to buy then carry around a AV adaptor, Camera kit etc means its not for me as im always on the go.

That said the wife lover her iPad, I love my PB...each has a home for its own reason.
    Last edited by livingthedreamonebeatatatime; 06-27-11 at 11:10 PM.
    06-27-11 11:07 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD