Hi crackberry forum I finally uploaded my Playbook unboxing..[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84jqSDLj9ok&list=UUvHj7uy6708oId06PjPKPFw& index=1&feature=plcp[/YT]

Please feel free to comment.
    Thankyou & best regards
    Andy
    01-16-12 07:35 PM
    im kinda jelly. mines only 16 gb and i thought it for $299. had i known they were gonna put the prices of the 64 and 32 at $299 i wouldve waited :c
    verticallimit12 likes this.
    01-16-12 07:46 PM
    You will be very pleased I love mine despite all the hype and bad press its an awesome piece of equipment

Notice the accent there buddy I was there for 20 years before moving to the US and Now Canada

Its funny again looking at the old British plugs the North American one is a lot sleeker LOL

Good Luck
    01-16-12 08:08 PM
    Yes, I am tempted to upgrade to the 64GB too.

Nice video.
    01-16-12 08:18 PM
    Um, i'm just guessing, but I think you are the 5,357th unboxing vid. Have you heard of youtube? That's where this vid belongs, along with the 5,000 others.
    01-16-12 08:49 PM
    I'm with you, I can't wait to unbox my 64gig playbook thats coming in 2 days. I just unboxed my 16gig last month which I'm giving to my gf for vid chatting and I'm going to be doing it all over with my 64gig
    01-16-12 09:01 PM
    It's got the same bulge on the back as mine. You could see it looking down vertically when he flipped it over the first time. There is NO way that this bulge is created by heat from the device.
    01-16-12 09:17 PM
    Unboxed my new PB64 on Friday. No bulges. Perfect fit into my OB Defender that used to be occupied by my PB16. Wonderful device. Come on OS 2.0.
    apg300 likes this.
    01-16-12 10:01 PM
    It's got the same bulge on the back as mine. You could see it looking down vertically when he flipped it over the first time. There is NO way that this bulge is created by heat from the device.
    Yeah I noticed that, might want to send it back for repair or replacement.
    01-16-12 10:14 PM
    Um, i'm just guessing, but I think you are the 5,357th unboxing vid. Have you heard of youtube? That's where this vid belongs, along with the 5,000 others.
    Hey thanks for your comment this video is on youtube, ijust linked it to my thread.

My next video is the first power on which i will post tonight and share with my new friends

here on crackberry

Thankyou so much for showing a genuine interest in my work

All the best
    01-17-12 11:59 AM
    Thanks, Vert. I like unboxing videos, even when it's stuff I've unboxed, myself. Of course, if I did an unboxing video, it would probably go something like this:

Well, here's the UPS outer box {uses knife}, well, [bleep] it already, why won't this [bleeping] thing open?? Aaaaaarrrgghh...Okay, here's the inner box. Wait. [Bleep], oh [bleep], now I've ripped it.....
    Last edited by barskin; 01-17-12 at 12:58 PM.
    01-17-12 12:45 PM
    Good job with the video Andy.
    01-17-12 01:21 PM
    The people in this forum are brilliant, I knew my unboxing video was probably a bore, as you all had these superb devices last year...But I am an active youtuber, and I love my playbook, my next video is the first power on ,Let me know if you want me to post a link here.

Once again many thanks ( typed this on my playbook)

Thankyou all
    01-17-12 01:50 PM
    Welcome to CB. You made a nice video however you described the Micro (not mini) HDMI and USB in reverse of which is which. HDMI is left and USB is in the middle.

Cheers
    01-17-12 02:10 PM
    Hi crackberry forum I finally uploaded my Playbook unboxing..

Please feel free to comment.
    Thankyou & best regards
    Andy
    Congratulations! Reminds me of how excited I was when I got mine. Happy for you!

And for those still waiting for theirs, best of luck. I know I literally did a countdown on the number of hours til I got mine.

Go PlayBook!!!
    01-17-12 03:08 PM
    Very nice OP, and today I'm quite happy that I've just received my second PB 64 GB and I have checked the physical/cosmetic [no bulge] and screen w/o any dead pixel

Btw, my original PB 32 GB is going to a new owner [my cousin, he offered/paid $200 for my 32 GB & w/o any question or negotiation]. He was at my house and I didn't even mentioned to him that I want to try selling the 32 GB, all I did was said... I'm thinking of getting another PB 64 GB and out from nowhere, he made me an offer to buy my PB 32 GB. It was simple as that. Well, he has been wanting to get a tablet [those other brands] and also has been playing around with my PB, I had bought some of the HD games and we have been playing around with the games.

He saw what the PB can really do [HDMI to a big screen, BB Bridge, other awesome features, etc.]. Now we can do a multi-player, video chat [and yes, we're hoping for Skype and/or ooVoo, to be available soon for the PB].

But so far, we have already enjoy it so much and can't wait for the official OS 2.0 upgrade and hopefully for more essential, entertainment, apps.

So, I know that my PB 32 GB is going to a safe hands

* picture attached *
    Last edited by B_Berry; 01-17-12 at 10:36 PM.
    01-17-12 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD