This is supposed to be a productivity device right?

Then why do I have to tap the Symbol key just to stick a question mark at the end of a sentence and then have to tap the ABC key just to continue typing???

Put the damn question mark on the main layout!
    FF22 likes this.
    08-16-12 01:56 PM
    Every time I get close to ordering one of these keyboards I see another negative review. I know the new PlayBook is out will there be an upgraded keyboard?
    08-16-12 02:01 PM
    Every time I get close to ordering one of these keyboards I see another negative review. I know the new PlayBook is out will there be an upgraded keyboard?
    I'm talking about the onscreen keyboard.
    08-16-12 03:16 PM
    I have a few pets, well, pet peeves and you've hit on one of them. I also have complained in the past. We see how well that works!!!!!!
    08-16-12 04:22 PM
    SwiftKey 3 would solve this, the pb uses an older version.
    08-16-12 04:28 PM
    I'm talking about the onscreen keyboard.
    Well I stand corrected. My error.
    08-16-12 06:01 PM
    The earth symbol language button should be the "@" button. I have never used the language button but use @ all the time.
    DocDRM likes this.
    08-16-12 06:03 PM
    One of the things I would like to see on the Playbook is the ability to switch keyboards. On my Android tablet, I use Thumb Keyboard and love the split keyboard layout. Hopefully, the BB10 keyboard makes it into the PlayBook version.
    08-16-12 11:34 PM
    I would like a customizeable keyboard... For one, I keep hitting that stupid button in the lower lefthand corner that drops the keyboard away innthe middle of typing and I have to pull it back up. I also would like a longer spacebar because I tend to hit thr period button instead, and.all.my.sentences.wind.up.looking.like.this.
    08-17-12 09:52 AM
    I would like a customizeable keyboard... For one, I keep hitting that stupid button in the lower lefthand corner that drops the keyboard away innthe middle of typing and I have to pull it back up. I also would like a longer spacebar because I tend to hit thr period button instead, and.all.my.sentences.wind.up.looking.like.this.
    I also hit the "keyboard close" key when I want to switch between number/sym and letters or the other day.
    08-17-12 10:47 AM
    If only SwiftKey made a KB for the PB...
    08-17-12 02:48 PM
    If only SwiftKey made a KB for the PB...
    It's my understanding that the PB keyboard is, but an older version, as I mentioned above.
    08-18-12 03:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD