01-21-12 05:08 PM
84 1234
tools
    I wish there was an app for my Playbook's nocturia; do you have any idea what it's like walking the PB in the snow, at o' dark thirty, with a wind chill factor of 8, in your skivvies?
    01-12-12 04:30 PM
    Oh, puhlease...You guys are complaining? I asked my PB this morning if my skirt made me look hippy...and it didn't say anthing!
    That was the playbooks built in artificial intelligence not answering that question.

Did you try asking Barry Black? He's not quite as smart.
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 01-12-12 at 04:56 PM.
    01-12-12 04:52 PM
    Oh, puhlease...You guys are complaining? I asked my PB this morning if my skirt made me look hippy...and it didn't say anthing!
    If it was tie-dyed and smelled like patchouli oil, then it made you look like a hippy... Peace!

Especially with that moustache...
    01-12-12 05:34 PM

***Please note: my wonderful wife does not own a bberry, she does not read this forum and was not present in the room where I posted this from. (me/ looks over my shoulder)
    LMAO that made me spit out my beer and laugh out loud!
    01-13-12 02:32 PM
    I am absolutely stunned that the Blackberry Torch I have which has touch screen and the Blackberry Playbook which I just acquired this week which also have a touch screen do not support any form of the ability to sign documents and make notes by using the screen with suitable applications. Every tablet on the market excluding the Blackberry Playbook offers this feature and it is not new technology, a simple PDF Annotation program that costs $38 allows you to do this. Blackberry has done one thing right, it named it a Playbook which is all it is, shameful and Research in Motion will likely go down in history as the Canadian Technology that was on par with the Bricklin! The worst part is they could fix it in 48 hours if they wanted to. Nuts!
    patpatiar likes this.
    01-14-12 12:05 AM
    I am absolutely stunned that the Blackberry Torch I have which has touch screen and the Blackberry Playbook which I just acquired this week which also have a touch screen do not support any form of the ability to sign documents and make notes by using the screen with suitable applications. Every tablet on the market excluding the Blackberry Playbook offers this feature and it is not new technology, a simple PDF Annotation program that costs $38 allows you to do this. Blackberry has done one thing right, it named it a Playbook which is all it is, shameful and Research in Motion will likely go down in history as the Canadian Technology that was on par with the Bricklin! The worst part is they could fix it in 48 hours if they wanted to. Nuts!
    You say confused. I say a lot of gall.
    01-14-12 12:16 AM
    Wow - and I thot I was greedy cuz I thot my Playbook should provide breakfast in bed. You guys are awful! ROTFLMAO!! Thanks for the laughs!
    swiftex likes this.
    01-14-12 12:19 AM
    I tried teaching my playbook how to fetch my beer, but she started drinking it for me
    I had to wait till she sobered up but she's fine now
    CDM76 likes this.
    01-14-12 12:28 AM
    How many threads are you going to cut and paste and paste this rant to?
    swiftex and CDM76 like this.
    01-14-12 12:28 AM
    I was wondering the same thing.
    01-14-12 12:45 AM
    4 times and counting... same exact wording.

And my playbook refuses to clean the bird cages and do the dang dishes! ARgggggggg
    alnamvet68 and hpjrt like this.
    01-14-12 12:50 AM
    My dang PB won't let me get any sleep..........she just wants me again and again....feelings mutual
    CDM76 and cntrydncr223 like this.
    01-14-12 01:16 AM
    I've tried to train mine to beat up iPhones users....sadly it won't budge
    01-14-12 01:38 AM
    lol all jokes aside....
    as a consumer, i expect the best out of a product - the playbook has potential and I hope RIM delivers!
    01-14-12 01:50 AM
    4 times and counting... same exact wording.

And my playbook refuses to clean the bird cages and do the dang dishes! ARgggggggg
    While there may be some things in life you will forever be a slave to, and which RIMM has no remedy for, like dirty dishes and parrot caca on the NY Times (all the paper is good for, btw), there is one thing that should bring new joy to your world of blonde, Starbucks has declared itself to be a "Blonde Joke-Free Zone", and with this decree comes a new special coffee roast, named in your honor babe, Starbucks Blonde Veranda & Willow Blend Roasts.

The Veranda blend awakes you with the soft, mellow taste of soft cocoa and lightly toasted nuts, and the Willow Blend delights you with a refreshing, sparkly, and a quick wake me up flavor.

Jafobabe, you indeed have arrived...say goodbye to the blonde jokes, and say hello brave new world. I am in awe.
    01-14-12 05:01 AM
    No News is Good News?!?
    01-14-12 09:48 AM
    Much too subtle. You need a bigger vibrator motor in your phone!
    One with a Kick start.
    01-14-12 09:59 AM
    I have an app that warms my coffee, so I'm good to go!

(Cooktop)
    Gosh, I've been using mine as a coaster all this time when I could have been using it as a coffee warmer. I guess I just forgot to turn it on!
    01-14-12 10:08 AM
    While there may be some things in life you will forever be a slave to, and which RIMM has no remedy for, like dirty dishes and parrot caca on the NY Times (all the paper is good for, btw), there is one thing that should bring new joy to your world of blonde, Starbucks has declared itself to be a "Blonde Joke-Free Zone", and with this decree comes a new special coffee roast, named in your honor babe, Starbucks Blonde Veranda & Willow Blend Roasts.

The Veranda blend awakes you with the soft, mellow taste of soft cocoa and lightly toasted nuts, and the Willow Blend delights you with a refreshing, sparkly, and a quick wake me up flavor.

Jafobabe, you indeed have arrived...say goodbye to the blonde jokes, and say hello brave new world. I am in awe.
    Whoops....
    01-14-12 12:26 PM
    LOL @alnamvet68 too funny! That would be good for a commercial.. are you an AdMan?
    I wouldn't put one foot inside a Starbucks. Give me good espresso and I'm set for the day! er... and night!
    01-14-12 12:33 PM
    Which reminds me of when I was in Portugal.. their coffee was the greatest! one cup and you could go for the whole day.
    01-14-12 12:35 PM
    maybe when the goddamn thing works, ive never jumped onto a new forum board and start my first new topic and just be hinted with a pageload of "similar posted topics"

and if you read through all of the issues, it always ends up in hardware failure sent back RMA with RIM, or replaced at b&m store.

what good is the tablet when it does not even work?

i could care less with no native email or twitter or bs, i use it to browse and play media wherever i want, which it does well, other then every single app ive launched has crashed at least 1x, it is fast and multi-taks well. However i just want it to work, keep working, and remain working for a long period of time.
    01-14-12 12:41 PM
    It's a shame that you have had bad experiences with the PB, and installing a DEV Beta OS was not a good choice for someone not used to the QNX platform. I'm not sure if you are a developer, but there were/are many issues with the beta as a lot of things were purposely not working.
    I wish you luck in finding the right tablet for you.
    hpjrt and CDM76 like this.
    01-14-12 01:01 PM
    maybe when the goddamn thing works, ive never jumped onto a new forum board and start my first new topic and just be hinted with a pageload of "similar posted topics"

and if you read through all of the issues, it always ends up in hardware failure sent back RMA with RIM, or replaced at b&m store.

what good is the tablet when it does not even work?

i could care less with no native email or twitter or bs, i use it to browse and play media wherever i want, which it does well, other then every single app ive launched has crashed at least 1x, it is fast and multi-taks well. However i just want it to work, keep working, and remain working for a long period of time.
    Stuff like that happens every now and then. Exchange it for a working PB, or just get your money back. Good luck.

Which reminds me of when I was in Portugal.. their coffee was the greatest! one cup and you could go for the whole day.

When in Miami, you need to drink the Cuban "Cortadito"...a steamed under high pressure dark roast served in an 8 oz styrofoam cup, black with beaucoup sugar. That stuff will definitely put a thick mat of hair on your hindquarters, and it tastes oh so delicious. Try it, you'll love it.
    01-14-12 01:44 PM
    Yeah there are a lot of things the PB won't do. It doesn't do holograms, it doesn't travel into the future and it won't fetch me a beer.
    I hear that is coming out in OS2.0 ! Now if they will release an update to mow the lawn I will be impressed !!!
    01-14-12 02:41 PM
84 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD