Well I checked out my daughters SGT 2 7.0 and I'm not giving up my PB any time soon. But she is definitely out of the will now...While checking out her Tab I stumbled across the new Galaxy Note 8.0 and brought it home, WOW is all I can say...Will report here soon...
    That pen is amazing... I have a 10" Android tablet with an Ntrig active pen, it's great for making notes and diagrams but the size is too big. A 7-8" device would be perfect. I'm actually thinking of getting a Galaxy Note 8.0 with 3G so I can also use it as a phone.

Hey, isn't this a PlayBook forum?
    05-09-13 08:30 AM
    Yep, I'm sure. Yes, you can copy things from internal memory to the MicroSD card, but you can't move applications or application data there and run it from the card. There were people working on all sorts of work-arounds (repartitioning, pointing the OS to the SD card instead of internal memory, etc.) that were mostly ineffective. Since I use my devices for business, I wasn't willing to spend the time to try or risk loss of data or functionality. It was easier to buy a Nexus 7.
    Sounds odd to me, though I'm just comparing to my SG galaxy II phone. With it, you definitely can move apps to the SD card (not copy them). Almost all of my phone's apps are now on the SD card.
    05-13-13 11:36 PM
    Sounds odd to me, though I'm just comparing to my SG galaxy II phone. With it, you definitely can move apps to the SD card (not copy them). Almost all of my phone's apps are now on the SD card.
    Just the latest of many threads.
    install to sd card - Android Forums
    05-14-13 12:37 AM
28 12