Everytime I tried to record 1080p or 720p camera stops and message popup saying camera error reload the camera application.do you guys think there's something wrong with the memory card insid?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-11 05:33 AM
    try deleting a shortcut app like aol and it should allow you to update if not connect your playbook to the PC and do a full reinstall of the OS that should fix and errors
    07-03-11 12:22 PM
    That's very strange. Haven't had that problem. What size PB do you have? Could it be an available storage issue? If not, I'd call tech support if I were you.
    07-03-11 12:24 PM
    I've had this exact same problem since I bought the device. It freezes after about 4 sec of recording and then resumes recording with sporadic freezes. Occasionally it will work flawlessly too. I have the 64gb model, and not close to filling up the memory. None of us want to do a full "hard" reset of the device with no guarantee of success.
    09-13-11 12:54 PM
    I had this issue. I did a backup with desktop manager then performed a security wipe. Restored my data and programs and all was well
    09-13-11 02:02 PM
    The pause-during-recording is an intermittent problem, and will likely not be fixed by doing a security wipe, even if it appears that it has been for a while.

I had the problem with 1.0.3 or 5. I did a security wipe for other reasons, and still have the problem afterwards.

It's possible it's like the problem backing up, where it may work for a while, then stop working again and never get back to a perfect state. In that case you might say a security wipe "fixes" it, but it's only a matter of time before it starts failing again, and how often do you want to keep doing wipes just to have a working PlayBook?

Mine often gets the hiccup around 13s, but it's not consistent. The other day I had it pause at 8s and again at 15s.
    09-13-11 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD