http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ry-fix-737797/

They say it works better then stacked charging. This is from CrackBerry forums tablet os.
    08-11-12 09:49 AM
    Stack charging worked great. Thanks everyone - don't know what I'd do without this forum!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    08-13-12 05:14 PM
    I wish we could all get along. That's a lie I think it's funny.
    Try typing charge issue into CrackBerry they usually have all the answers.
    08-13-12 05:17 PM
    I have charged it on three different chargers this past week and it would not charge then I plugged it in again this morning I noticed the plug in wasn't fitting right so I barely bent it on the inside and plugged it in and finally it came on and I got the serial number off of it. It. Is on now and where you can see the battery. Charging it just shows the plug in sign when I went to settings and changed it to battery instead of plug. In a day it still won't charge the battery. Please help do I need a new battery or because it was bent a little Too the plug in Site on the blackberry itself. It's not loose I hope when I unplug this it can be plugged back in but I would really need it to charge I work an hour from home and I keep this in my purse and use it everyday. I have bought this a year ago off amazon. Com. It was a refurb. And I take good care of it. Thanks. Ginger
    01-26-13 09:19 AM
    Areyouising the pb charger or some phone charger?

you might consider getti g the magnetic travel rapid charger which does mot use the usb.

you could also try seeing what rim says. Refurbs should have some warranty.
    01-26-13 10:04 AM
    I remember my first stack charge
    01-26-13 10:09 AM
    I remember my first stack charge
    the first time is always so meaningful.
    01-27-13 12:09 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD