I want to confess, I have a problem - each time I see a " OS10 coming to PlayBook" thread I just have to click on it even though I know it will be just another speculation or conspiracy thread... Yet I continue to do it.
    I am not sure if this is just another form of some e-addiction or the classic signs of insanity. But I know there are more of you like me out there.
    How do you manage your "problems"?
    05-26-13 02:12 PM

I lather myself up in oil and pretend that i'm in London.
    JayR2010 and unbreakablej like this.
    05-26-13 02:25 PM
    What a peculiar name lol
    I'll tell you what I do... I just don't open them anymore. it makes me sad :/
    05-26-13 02:27 PM
    gv= general vagine?
    Ofcourse that's speculation as well.
    Lol just messing with you bro.
    I want a playbook, might buy one and take my chances to see if Bb10 comes to it.

Z10? Why yes it is.
    05-26-13 02:29 PM
    I want to confess, I have a problem - each time I see a " OS10 coming to PlayBook" thread I just have to click on it even though I know it will be just another speculation or conspiracy thread... Yet I continue to do it.
    I am not sure if this is just another form of some e-addiction or the classic signs of insanity. But I know there are more of you like me out there.
    Hide in the cellar, especially when bb10 is mentioned! Guess where I am now?
    05-26-13 03:01 PM
    Hide in the cellar, especially when bb10 is mentioned! Guess where I am now?
    I was down there this morning, the cellar, mine, not yours. Got that so far. Changing the front tire (tyre?) on my bike (bicycle?). It had a bit under 7,000 miles and I decided it was time since we might ride in thorn country tomorrow. My liquor, unfortunately, fits in a cabinet and does not need an entire cellar.
    05-26-13 04:00 PM
    I was down there this morning, the cellar, mine, not yours. Got that so far. Changing the front tire (tyre?) on my bike (bicycle?). It had a bit under 7,000 miles and I decided it was time since we might ride in thorn country tomorrow. My liquor, unfortunately, fits in a cabinet and does not need an entire cellar.
    gahh I live in an appartment or as you britts call em a Flat. my cellar is well the appartments under me and well the laundry room and people domt like it when in go there and drink they say it makes them uncomfortable.....wtf lol
    sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    05-27-13 08:18 AM
    Hold on there cowboy. You calmly come on here and announce that you have a cellar that's so vast, you need to keep a bike down there to get around it!!!!!!!!

Wow, and wow again! I never thought of that. Anybody out there got a JCB for sale as I have a cunning plan for my cellar extension. (driver optional but proffered as I can't drive one).

Started some thing now F2 my man, I'm on a roooooolllllllllll now. Yahooooooooooo!!!!
    05-27-13 08:48 AM
    well ...
    i usually smell my playbook .. it has a nice smell from my denim .. it also helps me to realize another day without bb10 .. blackberry being liars ..
    afterwards i just look silly on crackberry , curse and swear people a lot .. also thorsten heins..
    oh and those canada people .. and the french .. i hate french .. for the luuuulz
    seriously try it like me .. i'm over 2000 years old and saw many wicked s h i t in my life .. christ i miss qwerty so bad .. anyone willing to trade their 9900 for 9860 ?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk ----> blame Canada
    05-27-13 09:23 AM
    When i see a "OS10 comming to PB" thread, my heart pumps blood so fast, that it gushes from my nose. Then i remember that, even though it comes, i'll have to wait a bit to see.

Then, i have to clean the floor/clothes,etc...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    05-27-13 09:28 AM
    What, a cellar so big you need a bicycle to get around? Nod to the old guy here. So where's the girls in the Queen song fit in?
    05-27-13 06:38 PM
    I'm an addict too. Whenever I see a "BB10 not coming to PlayBook, BlackBerry lied" thread I click on it even though I know it will be just another speculation or conspiracy thread. I just need to know, ya know?
    05-27-13 06:45 PM
    I'm an addict too. Whenever I see a "BB10 not coming to PlayBook, BlackBerry lied" thread I click on it even though I know it will be just another speculation or conspiracy thread. I just need to know, ya know?
    your profile only says your an abuser, you will graduate to addict someday.
    05-27-13 07:23 PM
    Hold on there cowboy. You calmly come on here and announce that you have a cellar that's so vast, you need to keep a bike down there to get around it!!!!!!!!

Wow, and wow again! I never thought of that. Anybody out there got a JCB for sale as I have a cunning plan for my cellar extension. (driver optional but proffered as I can't drive one).

Started some thing now F2 my man, I'm on a roooooolllllllllll now. Yahooooooooooo!!!!
    I do believe you've been tumbling for a long time. But I bet your cellar was drier than my bike ride which was in the Eastern Washington desert which may have gotten more rain today then the entire year up till now. Fortunately, no flats.
    05-27-13 10:34 PM
    I play with my Z10 behind a fishbowl.. that way it looks like I'm using a Playbook
    05-27-13 10:38 PM
    What the heck, I'm busy as it is updating my BBM channels...

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 10:41 PM