Last week I posted THIS and was a little afraid cause of the stories I've heard. but to my surprise, everything went flawless, I reported my PB on Sunday, Monday they sent me an Accept terms E-mail, Tuesday i Received an empty box vie FED-EX, Wednesday night I received an E-mail saying that my Playbook was repaired qnd that it was on its way back to me, Thursday morning a Fed-EX guy comes into my office and POW, I received a Replacement PB with an updated Power button to which I complained also in the past, So Fast Overnight shipping both ways and a Happy RIM customer. I feel respect now to their technical support, Very kind and communicative. KUDOS.

P.S. The only complaint is that my PB came in French. LOL
    08-04-11 09:28 AM
    very happy to hear you had a good experience. Enjoy your french playbook lol
    08-04-11 09:31 AM
    Wow that is good to hear. They asked me if I would send mine in for RMA because my wifi-radio is acting sketchy but I literally hesitated and said I'd wait for the next OS update to see if it's software due to a horror story that someone posted here earlier. Thanks for sharing
    08-04-11 09:32 AM
    very happy to hear you had a good experience. Enjoy your french playbook lol

Actually, I believe it was her ^ haha

cheers.
    08-04-11 09:33 AM
    Actually, I believe it was her ^ haha

cheers.
    Dont be put off because of my story, my scenario is pretty rare almost non existant really.
    08-04-11 09:40 AM
    Exactly the same RMA experience as Donjunto .... The European RMA people (in Germany) have really got their processes nailed down.
    08-04-11 11:02 AM
    Dont be put off because of my story, my scenario is pretty rare almost non existant really.
    I will always be put off by your story. It could happen to anyone, anytime, for no good reason, and who could do anything about it? I will never, ever, ever, ever, send my playbook back.
    08-04-11 02:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD