Love my playbook so much!~
    11-13-11 02:37 AM
    Unfortunately the journey never began for those who don't currently own a blackberry phone.

It will be extremely hard for any non blackberry phone user to choose a playbook over an iPad.

I own both playbook and iPad 2. I love my gadgets. Have owned original android iPhones etc. So I get the appeal of the Playbook.

But the key word from many of the Playbook supporters is "current blackberry phone owner ".

So that begs the question. If you didn't own a Blackberry, would you still consider a Playbook over another tablet? I think that question has already been answered by the general public.
    Bisboxer likes this.
    11-13-11 06:26 AM
    Unfortunately the journey never began for those who don't currently own a blackberry phone.

It will be extremely hard for any non blackberry phone user to choose a playbook over an iPad.

I own both playbook and iPad 2. I love my gadgets. Have owned original android iPhones etc. So I get the appeal of the Playbook.

But the key word from many of the Playbook supporters is "current blackberry phone owner ".

So that begs the question. If you didn't own a Blackberry, would you still consider a Playbook over another tablet? I think that question has already been answered by the general public.
    My brother-in-law has an iPhone 4 and a PlayBook. Loves it. He had an iPad and gave it to his wifes parents. He cites size, screen/sound quality, Flash and multitasking as his main reasons for keeping the PB and getting rid of the iPad.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    11-13-11 07:17 AM
    Are you sure you are on the right forum ?? I think you would be happier on one with "Apple" or "iPad" in the description !!

Don't mind him, he's just the forum troll/clown. Every forums got one, makes for some good laughs reading their post. Don't waste too much energy on them, you'll never win, got their heads so far up their...they can't tell which was up or down. Clouded view, hear see believe what they want and no one else opinion matters.

At the end of day you just gotta sit back and let them be
    Cheers
    /rant
    03-17-12 10:38 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD