l cant understand for the life of me why they wouldn't keep the basics but upgrade the specs? I have 3 PB's and I also have been playing around with a new Galaxy Note 8.0...Using the Galaxy and looking at the past products of Samsung Tab's all they did was update the specs and release it as NEW this and such? I mean my ideal PB would be the exact way it looks now but with a Quad-Core upgraded Ram at 2GB...Looking at the specs of the Note 8.0 all the PB is missing is those basics? The screens looks the same as does the cameras? even the battery life is almost equal... I don't get it?
    05-17-13 10:02 AM
    l cant understand for the life of me why they wouldn't keep the basics but upgrade the specs? I have 3 PB's and I also have been playing around with a new Galaxy Note 8.0...Using the Galaxy and looking at the past products of Samsung Tab's all they did was update the specs and release it as NEW this and such? I mean my ideal PB would be the exact way it looks now but with a Quad-Core upgraded Ram at 2GB...Looking at the specs of the Note 8.0 all the PB is missing is those basics? The screens looks the same as does the cameras? even the battery life is almost equal... I don't get it?
    Neither did or does Rim/bbry.
    Orange UK likes this.
    05-17-13 11:29 AM
    "Resources", I believe is the real reason why BlackBerry cannot do that... or even failing to fulfill their promises... but of course, they cannot boldly announce it, since it may, or will make, the investors more concerned for investing more...

Posted via Z10
    Orange UK likes this.
    05-17-13 11:45 AM
    i so want a new updated play book...and blackberry should learn what they did wrong the first time around..when launched at $500... very few bought them... once they were reduced the flew off the shelves... you want market share make a good product and sell at a great price...
    05-17-13 12:23 PM
    Sometimes it's the basics that mean everything. How good is your car if someone takes all the wheels off.
    05-17-13 01:13 PM
    No way in h3ll someone will buy a PB 2, after the Playbook was kicked to the curb. Couldn't pay someone to buy another one. Blackberry just about burned the bridge on any hopes of a tablet comeback someday. If they fail to deliver BB10 on the PB by years end. Consider the tablet market a losing venture forever.

Funny every manufacturer but Blackberry can make money in the market space.
    05-17-13 01:16 PM
    "Resources", I believe is the real reason why BlackBerry cannot do that... or even failing to fulfill their promises... but of course, they cannot boldly announce it, since it may, or will make, the investors more concerned for investing more...

Posted via Z10
    investor concern must be like no CORE BIS? Ohhh fuk, take uniqueness away and where out to other OS, break security and thus become a software company? SELL I certainly would be!
    05-17-13 02:36 PM
    Ideal PB2?

Original PB still 2 years later is awaiting a.promised Q1 BB10...the ideal PB does not exist.
    05-17-13 02:39 PM