I received my BB Z 10 on Tuesday last week. I had a few glitches, including 2 1/2 hours on phone with Telus. Last resort Wipe was required.
    I couldn't receive pic/pdf files and I ranted. After a proper check those files were corrupt and my BB 10Z was NOT at fault. I, with great humility apologise for my crybaby rant. The BB Z10 is the bees knees and a great source of happiness for me. It has delivered on all fronts.
    02-10-13 06:30 PM
    its alright and we forgive you! it happens to all of us
    2010GOLD likes this.
    02-10-13 06:36 PM
    Good on you for sticking with it and finding the true root of the problem in the end!

That said.. you posted this in the playbook forum...
    2010GOLD likes this.
    02-10-13 06:40 PM
    I agree with the others. everyone is just glad the problem is fixed, and you love your new blackberry! I've had to say I'm sorry on here more than once myself
    Bumble2000 and 2010GOLD like this.
    02-10-13 06:45 PM
    I received my BB Z 10 on Tuesday last week. I had a few glitches, including 2 1/2 hours on phone with Telus. Last resort Wipe was required.
    I couldn't receive pic/pdf files and I ranted. After a proper check those files were corrupt and my BB 10Z was NOT at fault. I, with great humility apologise for my crybaby rant. The BB Z10 is the bees knees and a great source of happiness for me. It has delivered on all fronts.
    Can you share what specifically you like the best that made you change your mind?
    02-10-13 06:48 PM
    Ibpluto: The BB Z10 has an amazing feel to it. Ease of use, gestures are like butter , video quality is excellent and of course it's a cool looking phone. Within a few minutes anyone yes anyone can navigate it and fall in love. Multi screens, the HUB is an awesome feature. I find myself playing with it a lot. I mean the phone!!!
    Scotter75, nappp, ibpluto and 1 others like this.
    02-10-13 06:55 PM
    Ibpluto: The BB Z10 has an amazing feel to it. Ease of use, gestures are like butter , video quality is excellent and of course it's a cool looking phone. Within a few minutes anyone yes anyone can navigate it and fall in love. Multi screens, the HUB is an awesome feature. I find myself playing with it a lot. I mean the phone!!!
    lol. oh the phone....! I gotcha now
    2010GOLD likes this.
    02-10-13 07:43 PM
    All is forgiven. Now go spread the gospel of Bb10.
    2010GOLD likes this.
    02-10-13 10:41 PM
    Great to hear. There are some on here that just rant about things when it is not the phone but some stupid app or service that is messed up and not the phone when they are a apple user and just want to rip BB.

Sometimes electronics just malfunction for some reason. Most times it's a simple fix.
    2010GOLD likes this.
    02-11-13 06:25 AM