Hi crackberry forum you saw my unboxing, i now post the first power up and initial thought...enjoy

[YT]http://www.google.com/search?q=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YjbWu05_Bg#q=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YjbWu05_Bg[/YT]

please feel free to comment or troll ;-)
    01-18-12 01:49 AM
    Hey guys many thanks for the comments
    01-18-12 01:28 PM
    Once again guys and gals thanks for the comments
    01-19-12 02:11 PM
    Dont be disheartened, your video is surely nice

But you have to understand that most members here at CB have gone through the process that you have posted.
    We all have beaten to death the setup of PB, the various problems faced by many (bridge issues, wifi, etc).
    Now most are deeply involved in taking the PB experience into the next level (trying the OS2.0 beta, rooting, so and so forth) and for the others they are hanging around with much anticipation for the release of the OS2.0 official version soon

I am sure it is informative for newbies here, the senior folks are too deep into intricate thoughts
    Last edited by anindoc; 01-19-12 at 02:25 PM.
    01-19-12 02:23 PM
    Vertical, you did a great job, and thank you for the vid, I hope you get a zillion views. Anindoc is right, pretty much all of us have done the whole first time turn on, for lack of a better term. It IS fun to get a new piece of electronic goodness (PB is to be upgraded to the greatest next month), I love mine.

Keep posting, I, for one, will watch, you did a nice job.
    blue-b likes this.
    01-19-12 04:01 PM
    Vertical, you did a great job, and thank you for the vid, I hope you get a zillion views. Anindoc is right, pretty much all of us have done the whole first time turn on, for lack of a better term. It IS fun to get a new piece of electronic goodness (PB is to be upgraded to the greatest next month), I love mine.

Keep posting, I, for one, will watch, you did a nice job.
    Hey many thanks for that comment it means a great deal to me thankyou....
    01-19-12 04:26 PM
    Great video. Keep it up.
    verticallimit12 likes this.
    01-19-12 04:46 PM
    Well, I have been to watch this video since you posted it, and couldn't get it to stream successfully until just now. Nice job! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your adventures in PlayBook ownership.
    01-19-12 05:56 PM
    Well, I have been to watch this video since you posted it, and couldn't get it to stream successfully until just now. Nice job! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your adventures in PlayBook ownership.
    Well thankyou very.much I have linked the playbook convertible case, and a screen shield install there in here somewhere...
    01-25-12 03:52 PM
    I'm too deep into "intricate thoughts" so I don't have anything to offer; but good job anyway vermicelli.
    01-25-12 05:09 PM
    cool video. This just proves that playbook is extra easy to set up. Literally takes minutes to get playbook ready to go.
    01-25-12 05:14 PM
    Hi crackberry forum you saw my unboxing, i now post the first power up and initial thought...enjoy

please feel free to comment or troll ;-)
    Hey, nice camera mount. You could get the upcoming keyboard for PlayBook and beat us to the unboxing!
    verticallimit12 likes this.
    01-25-12 05:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD