Hi folks its me just thought id share my latest video with you fine folks here..
    I plumped for the convertible case the official one from blackberry.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTTNNrZlYc8[/YT]

Let me know what cases you use ?

All the very best folks.
    artie and copperoak like this.
    01-24-12 05:15 PM
    i finally decided to get a convertible case after using a skin since launch. beautiful design and nice feel
    01-24-12 08:18 PM
    I too use the convertible case. Aside from the insert being sewn in just a little crooked (I'll take and post pics tomorrow morning after work) I love it.
    01-24-12 08:24 PM
    I have the same case. I use it when I take it round town but I like to look at it naked within the safety of my house.
    Last edited by dave1701; 01-24-12 at 09:26 PM.
    crackedup77 likes this.
    01-24-12 08:26 PM
    I have the same case. I use it when I take it round town but I like to look at it naked with it within the safety of my house.
    ^ exactly this. i love it.
    01-24-12 09:22 PM
    When I bought my PB last April I got the Taurus leather case. I was never really happy with it so I went ahead and forked out the $$ for the OEM convertable case. Even thoughI liked it a lot, I've ultimately ended up using the Brookstone Portfolio Case. It provides excellent protection when I'm out and about, and when I'm at home, I pull my PB out of the portfolio and use it naked. Lets face it. It's always better naked.
    01-24-12 09:59 PM
    i got the convertable case as well and i love it
    01-24-12 10:05 PM
    don't like the convertible.it looks more like an office portfolio or pocket diary.no appeal.
    01-24-12 10:47 PM
    I prefer RIM's Journal case over this. It's true that the convertible case can be used as a stand, but the top of my desk can be swiveled at angles (atleast my drafting desk) so it doesn't matter. I prefer the Journal cases' material over the the Convertible case.

I really like the Portenzo/Dodocase look. Only if I knew 100% it would secure my playbook in the case.
    01-24-12 10:57 PM
    Besides the BlackBerry OEM Neoprene Case for the in-car storage of my "recreational" tablet I have three other cases: BlackBerry OEM Leather Envelope, Hip Street BlackBerry Leather Executive Case, and Hip Street Leather Portfolio Case with Bluetooth Keyboard.
    01-24-12 11:05 PM
    One important thing to note is the PB cannot be charged with the cover closed. This has been mentioned a few times around here.
    Great solid case otherwise and personally I leave mine on all the time.
    01-25-12 08:49 AM
    I mentioned earlier in a post my new found use for my convertible case. While sitting (PARKED) in my vehicle, I noticed that if you tilt your steering wheel up, open your case and lay your PlayBook on the wheel, the flap can stand on your legs and hold it elevated in place. It’s perfect to type on or watch a movie this way.
    01-25-12 09:11 AM
    One important thing to note is the PB cannot be charged with the cover closed. This has been mentioned a few times around here.
    Great solid case otherwise and personally I leave mine on all the time.
    The case can be closed while charging if using the BB Rapid Charger. Or...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...e-tips-685012/
    01-25-12 07:24 PM
    Thanks, Vert! Another cool video. My "fairst kess" was the BB Convertible, as well. Unfortunately, the salesman at Staples robbed me of the fun of unboxing, because he took my PlayBook, which I was carrying around with me, and put it right in the case for me. Oh well, it's attractive and functional.
    verticallimit12 likes this.
    01-25-12 09:19 PM
    I have another case to show you real soon.. Its an aluminium, sillicone hybrid style case which looks sweet..
    copperoak likes this.
    01-26-12 02:09 PM
    I bought the convertible case when I got my PB and I always found difficult to power on my PB with the convertible case and it was impossible to put my PB on the BB cradle so I finally changed for the I-Con Carbon Click Book case. Easy to power on the PB, easy to place on the BB cradle, it's a very attractive and unique looking case. I always get great compliments on it. It's too bad it is now discontinued.

I rec'd a second one for Christmas and I have no use for it so I put it on sale on eBay.

I-Con Carbon Click Book Case

Bidding will end tomorrow (Friday) on it.
    01-26-12 08:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD