Hey guys as you may or may not know but I have made many threads prior to this showcasing many of the problems that I have with my blackberry playbook. I used to think that wow the playbook is a really crap product, but I was wrong my friend also recently bought a playbook and it works flawlessly, because of this recent revelation I have decided that it was just my playbook (or a small amount of playbooks) that have theese problems, let me just state a few.
    I can't run more than 3 apps without apps that I already have open closing.

Sometimes the browser just lags and does not respond when I click links.

One of the most annoying problems is that wi-fi on my playbook will disconnect constantly.
    And flash does not work all the time. (on a side not I used to have so much worse problems but since the os 2.0 update many have gone, but the problems still exsist and annoy me a lot).

Anyway let me just state this is not a blackberry playbook bashing thread, I LOVE MY PLAYBOOK!!! Despite all these problems. I love my playbook so much so that I have decided to sell my playbook and buy another one. I am seriously invested in the blackberry eco-system I use a curve 9300 as my main phone (plan to buy a bb10 phone when they land) and I have a 32gb playbook with many cases for it and a hdmi cable. Plus I have bought many apps for my playbook. So I can't just give it all up. So yh that's my decision, for anyone who Is having theese problems I suggest you do what I am doing and don't give up on this wonderful product....anyway for now by playbook
    03-04-12 01:58 PM
    I can have about 7-8 apps open
    03-04-12 02:02 PM
    I'm glad your sticking with it, certainly worth it. Though your experiences are really unfortunate.
    03-04-12 02:04 PM
    So instead of having RIM fix or replace yours you are going to sell a defective one to someone else?
    03-04-12 02:14 PM
    I'm glad to see you hanging in there. And you're right, there are always bad eggs in any basket. We're talking a man-made electronic device and not all are going to be perfect. Take the Apple or android devices. Go to their forums and read the problems and returns mentioned there. My daughter went through two iPhones before she had a problem free one. My wife's iPad 1 was returned due to erratic behavior and wifi issues. It was OK after she got it back. Her iPad2 was having issues until this last update.

These issues are definitely not isolated to the PB. And you're right, if you can't resolve your problems, try another before giving up. It'll be worth it. Thanks for being real and acknowledging the potential of a bad unit. Good luck
    03-04-12 02:22 PM
    I'm glad you have stuck through all the issues, and going to get another one.
    But I do hope you resolve the issues with your current one before you sell to someone that doesn't know beans about the PB...
    This will also possibly resolve any issues you incounter with your new PB.
    03-04-12 02:29 PM
    So instead of having RIM fix or replace yours you are going to sell a defective one to someone else?
    Or I might just do that looool either way there is no way I'm abandoning blackberry I love the company.
    And thanks guys for all the support BLACKBERRY FOREVER!!!!
    03-04-12 04:27 PM
    Or I might just do that looool either way there is no way I'm abandoning blackberry I love the company.
    And thanks guys for all the support BLACKBERRY FOREVER!!!!
    I hope you do. You know how you would feel being sold a defective whatever with no warranty. Cool that you're sticking with it though.
    jafobabe likes this.
    03-04-12 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD