have had an i pad at home for a year and we all have iphones, ipods etc....not apple fanboys / girls but simply have enjoyed their products. was going to have an ipad 2 off my girlfriend for xmas but money was tight and i said hey...blackberry pb's are on sale...im sure that will suit my needs so lets save 200 pounds and see what happens........ damn good choice i believe after 2 months of its company. have convinced several work mates to jump on the bandwagon who are also impressed. i hope the future is promising for this little gem.... and hi to all you crackberrys from Wales, UK
    01-16-12 05:01 PM
    Welcome to the crackberry community, glad your having fun with the pb, and continue to show others, and grow the community! I've really come to really like this little device too
    01-16-12 05:12 PM
    playbook is awesome

happy to hear you enjoy yours too, good show

peace
    01-16-12 05:14 PM
    Only reason I got one as well is because I got a great deal on one. Glad I did too because its been great ever since! Welcome to the CB family!
    01-16-12 05:20 PM
    I think that was Rims intention. To get enough of them out there to change the stigma and put to rest all the lies. Great move if you ask me. My gf was convinced she needed an ipad until I showed her what could be done with a playbook. Now she is questioning her love of her 4s and the BB Bridge feature impressed her to no end. The tide is turning!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-12 05:31 PM
    i must say i have contemplated trading iphone 4 for the 9900 so my pb is complete. as i can tether for free its not a massive issue though........ lets hope RIM really does turn this around....i really do hope so based on my experience so far. nice to meet u all
    01-16-12 05:44 PM
    I'm looking forward to upgrade to a QNX phone as soon as they release. I'm currently with a Storm2 and so far the bridge has been awesome, but I'm unsure as what to expect for Blackberry Remote
    01-16-12 06:51 PM
    Welcome to the CB family!
    01-16-12 07:07 PM
    Keep tellin' yer friends...
    And we'll send out the welcome wagon for them, too!
    Cheers!
    01-16-12 10:09 PM
    Welcome and good to hear! Be sure and check out the newbie tips and tricks sticky. And tell your bandwagon too! It will save a lot of researching the forum. There's considerable experience and knowledge donated by a lot of members there. Enjoy!
    01-17-12 01:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD