I have a playbook it works fine at times but at other times malfunctions it can just start opening many apps without me touching it and I won't be able to control it at this time but I can only manage to switch it off. And when it is off and I try turning it on it doesn't respond even if I put the charger it doesn't show any light. only until the battery drains can I start charging again and it comes on and also during the draining stage I put the back of the PB on my cheek it feels hot even though it is not on. I need help.
    your feedback is highly appreciated.
    06-05-17 06:44 AM
    Might be time to move on......

Sounds like you have more than one issue, or a serious hardware issue. You could try replacing the battery and reloading the OS, but not sure it's worth putting more time and money into it. If you really can't move on, last time I looked you could buy a new one for $50.
    06-05-17 07:00 AM
    Thanks for the response, I have many files on it and I cannot just get rid of it
    06-05-17 09:57 AM
    Thanks for the response, I have many files on it and I cannot just get rid of it
    Does it show up on your PC as a usb drive when plugged in. If it does, you can delete suspect files from there (be careful though!). If you can do it it may be time to autoload or reinstall the OS (you will wipe everything and start fresh) which you should probably do at some point anyway.
    06-05-17 10:01 AM