01-11-12 01:27 PM
44 12
tools
    If I was caught playing on that thing in my doctor's waiting room, I'm sure he'll start prescribing me placebos.
    01-11-12 04:10 AM
    @Thymaster, why do you think it would go bankrupt?...do you even imagine that many PEOPLE wants a HD games in their tablet...like eternal legacy,NOVA HD, don't you imagine if we can play those online games i am saying, do you ever think that you are going to try it too?...come on dude,this is for the sake of playbook. tsk!
    Of course I would like HD games on the go but not in that kind of shape and weight. Isn't Eternal Legacy and Nova already available on the PlayBook? So why would I want this extra weight to carry around? How is this thing going to benefit the PlayBook btw?
    01-11-12 04:18 AM
    well i know now...you are not a gamer nor addict to any online games..because if you are...you aint gonna say these things...well i understand...and i am not asking for your opinion. thanks and God Bless you.
    01-11-12 05:33 AM
    Yes I would like a couple more games but the playbook is a tool that has some games..for games I would recommend the XBOX 360. I like the xbox but when I try to open a document or use bridge to my BB9930 it doesn't work. The xbox is a gaming platform, the playbook is a tool. Not understanding the difference can be bad.
    01-11-12 06:09 AM
    well i know now...you are not a gamer nor addict to any online games..because if you are...you aint gonna say these things...well i understand...and i am not asking for your opinion. thanks and God Bless you.
    wow, i know if i say what i really want to say in the way i want to say it i would get a "bad behavior" ticket by the crackberry police... i'll try to be as nice as possible in telling you that your infatuation with online gaming is better served at home on an xbox or playstation. for every one person that wants to use their playbook just for gaming there is about 100 that don't. it simply wasn't made for the type of games you want. not to mention that if you could play the games you want the battery would last about 2 hrs and then you would be in here making a thread about how you wish the battery would last longer...

bottom line is rim or ANY company for that matter won't be able to please EVERYone as much as they'd like to try...for every gadget that comes out that makes people say oooo and aahhh there will always be someone that will say "but it can't do this, and it can't do that." hence why you have so many different products to fill those gaps like a nintendo ds and ps vita which are dedicated to specifically suit your needs...

wow, i can't believe i got through that without swearing or even a hint of sarcasm...
    now excuse me as i'm about to explode.
    kbz1960 and Toodeurep like this.
    01-11-12 06:27 AM
    honestly would love skype but if rim could release their own app that will allow u do 3 way or more teleconferencing then i am good.

games are ok but most the time i dont use the pb to play games. i spend more time on it browsing and watching videos then gaming.
    01-11-12 06:28 AM
    I was a game lover growing up i owned a commodore 64 with the tape thing, i have a ps3 i grew out of, but to be honest, the pb has me gaming again. I've got spidey hd which i love, and a fan of platform games, so i bought roboto and blade of betrayal, i love them both. I've got a few others like vector runner and a number of free games, so on the games side of things its getting better and i'm already happy. Productivity, sorted! Worship double sorted!! looking at the OS2 prospects and new games coming, i soooooo made the right choice buying a pb! Boredom doesn't exist here, the wife's complaining though i give my pb more attention!
    01-11-12 06:45 AM
    netflix is almost the last remaining criticism people have left to muster up - it's getting funny as it gets tinier and tinier as other "deficiencies' are crossed of the list one by one and new innovations are added...
    Sorta like when Apple released the first iPhone with no copy and past and other important features.

Difference was Apple was heralded while RIM is lambasted.

People are much more forgiving when things are pretty.
    rrrebo likes this.
    01-11-12 06:52 AM
    yeah i know bros.but sometimes you feel bored,don't you? don't tell me no...because all the games in playbook is like a basic games for kids..at least they must allow us to play online. like M.U. Ran Online, any online games...because if you try to search the Razer Project Fiona Tablet. You will be amazed of the tablets because it allows u to play any games.
    Clearly you haven't played any of the following:
    • Tank Recon 3D
    • Dead Space
    • N.O.V.A.2 HD
    • Machinarium
    • Need For Speed: Undercover
    • plus a boatload of others

It's not up to RIM to "let" you play games. It's up to the devs to port games to the PlayBook platform. I would certainly imagine that MMOs would be possible on the PB, so why don't you hit up your favorite and ask them for a PlayBook version?
    01-11-12 06:55 AM
    Hi rrebo, i already have that games...but i am looking for more great games..like MMORPG...not like eternal legacy because it is a RPG game....

i wanna ask the developer but where to contact them...
    01-11-12 07:10 AM
    look rrebo,they made the samurai vengeance and it was MMORPG.so it means the developer can make more MMORPG with level.like diablo with HD.
    01-11-12 07:19 AM
    If I wanted to play those types of games I would go buy a PS or Xbox. I do like the games that are currently on my PB, but for the type of games your asking for it would require an actual joystick, control pad, or whatever. Those type of games are not designed for a touch device. Also as someone else mentioned, they would kill your battery in a matter of hours and then we would see a million posts on poor battery life.
    01-11-12 07:33 AM
    hi homer,i understand that...but then they made the SAMURAI VENGEANCE which is already MMORPG but the level aint enough,because you can finish all the levels easily. and beside,they can make also DIABLO etc....that would be nice right?
    01-11-12 07:45 AM
    netflixxx plz
    Please put me in the same ship.

I want two things more than anything else, just two small things.

1. Netflix
    2. Android apps better support, there's some that just work fine, but almost all related related to ebooks readers fbreader, kindle, etc, I just can not make it work.

Saludos.
    01-11-12 09:57 AM
    I'd kill for some Diablo action on my PlayBook! Just remember that the "they" to whom you refer are the developers of the games you want to play. If you want to suggest "they" make Diablo for the PlayBook, contact Blizzard. Go to the MMO game's website and look for a "Contact Us" link.
    01-11-12 09:57 AM
    forget the games, get more god damn apps!!! can't run GPS like navigon on this PB?

+1 for SKYPE, must have app
    Last edited by v6pman; 01-11-12 at 12:07 PM.
    01-11-12 12:05 PM
    I'd settle for GPS enabled Google Maps, by Google, not a third party (no offense to others who are implementing the Google API and offer apps on the PB). Also, you are being trolled so stop feeding it.
    01-11-12 12:55 PM
    And WTF is project Razer?
    Seriously. What is it?!

Since when did mobile devices take over consoles/PC's as the go to gaming machines?! Wow. I'll take my Quad core gaming rig with a 50" plasma and 7.1 surround sound over a tablet for GAMING anyday! HTPC FTW!!!!!!!!!!
    01-11-12 01:02 PM
    online slot games would be nice too.
    rhonskie likes this.
    01-11-12 01:27 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD