I suggest that Research In Motion ( RIM ) must have a new games i mean all games must be in PLAYBOOK...because RAZER Project Fiona TABLET is almost release. and all online games are can be played for that RAZER Project Fiona Tablet. i wish all the games and online games can be play in our playbook blackberry.we feel bored sometimes using our blackberry playbook. because we are looking for more. so please RIM we are suggesting you to allow us and make us play in online games.
    01-10-12 11:14 PM
    Talk to the developers, not RIM.

You can help by voting in this poll:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=13385163

Personally - I have NEVER felt bored using our blackberry playbook. Can't get enough.
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 01-10-12 at 11:26 PM.
    rrrebo, graxyq, kbz1960 and 3 others like this.
    01-10-12 11:24 PM
    netflixxx plz
    rrrebo likes this.
    01-10-12 11:26 PM
    I suggest that Research In Motion ( RIM ) must have a new games i mean all games must be in PLAYBOOK...because RAZER Project Fiona TABLET is almost release. and all online games are can be played for that RAZER Project Fiona Tablet. i wish all the games and online games can be play in our playbook blackberry.we feel bored sometimes using our blackberry playbook. because we are looking for more. so please RIM we are suggesting you to allow us and make us play in online games.
    What BJ said but try to tone down your request to a reasonable number of games, say half of the games ever made.
    01-10-12 11:35 PM
    netflix is almost the last remaining criticism people have left to muster up - it's getting funny as it gets tinier and tinier as other "deficiencies' are crossed of the list one by one and new innovations are added...

and of course ... skype!
    kbz1960, CDM76 and purijagmohan like this.
    01-10-12 11:39 PM
    yeah i know bros.but sometimes you feel bored,don't you? don't tell me no...because all the games in playbook is like a basic games for kids..at least they must allow us to play online. like M.U. Ran Online, any online games...because if you try to search the Razer Project Fiona Tablet. You will be amazed of the tablets because it allows u to play any games.
    01-10-12 11:44 PM
    I'd say the Project Fiona tab and the PB are aimed at different markets. A quote from the developer's website: "For Gamers, By Gamers". If you only want to play games then a tab designed specifically for gaming would have been a better purchase for you I would have thought? That or a PSP.

More info if anyone is curious: Project Fiona | Razer� | For Gamers. By Gamers.�
    kbz1960 and Snyder81 like this.
    01-10-12 11:50 PM
    What BJ said but try to tone down your request to a reasonable number of games, say half of the games ever made.
    LOL. You're killing me...
    01-10-12 11:55 PM
    do you think PLAYBOOK is not made for gaming?..is it only for BROWSING AND CHATTING?....if that so.this will not come interesting..since lots of people are waiting for the new updates and a new games such as online games. Playbook is made for gaming too,but since we are lacking of great games such as those ONLINE GAMES...
    01-11-12 12:25 AM
    netflix is almost the last remaining criticism people have left to muster up - it's getting funny as it gets tinier and tinier as other "deficiencies' are crossed of the list one by one and new innovations are added...

and of course ... skype!
    Tell me about. I've never used netflix or skype, but if they aren't on the PB in the next five mintues I'm going to release my recently developed apocolyptic plague on every RIM headquarters around the planet.
    01-11-12 12:39 AM
    Meh...games come and go. What I am really interested in is seeing the utility increase.

If someone will develop apps specifically for lawyers or physicians and smartly integrate it with the use of BB phones, then I could see this as a competitive advantage over the ipad or the billions of android tablets.
    Toodeurep likes this.
    01-11-12 12:39 AM
    yeah i know bros.but sometimes you feel bored,don't you? don't tell me no...because all the games in playbook is like a basic games for kids..at least they must allow us to play online. like M.U. Ran Online, any online games...because if you try to search the Razer Project Fiona Tablet. You will be amazed of the tablets because it allows u to play any games.
    Actually, I seem to get board whenever I play games. And it has nothing to do with the PB - it applies to any electronic format. Guess I've passed the time where games hold my attention.
    01-11-12 12:45 AM

Tellin ya no.

Not even a smidgeon - if I even felt a tinge of that, it is because I have swiped my playbook to death and I have no more energy left in my cold swiping fingers and I fall asleep with the playbook in my lap. It would mean I was dead and had no heartbeat.. and then when that happens I am resurrected thinking of all the the new coming features and fulfilled promises and all the android apps coming and all the developers who are stoked by playbook!!

and after OS 2- then OS 3... The improvements will be endless!

Bored? are you kidding?
    01-11-12 12:49 AM
    That's your BIG suggestion? Meh.
    Pearl9100 likes this.
    01-11-12 01:26 AM
    Is this another Troll thread? Does this guy even own a PlayBook? And WTF is project Razer? Who Cares!
    Last edited by thymaster; 01-11-12 at 01:32 AM.
    bluetroll likes this.
    01-11-12 01:29 AM
    Razer's Project Fiona is an interesting concept: Razer's 'Project Fiona' is a gaming tablet prototype ... and it plays PC games | Joystiq but I think it remains to be seen whether or not consumers are going to be attracted to it in lieu of traditional gaming handhelds, i.e., 3DS and PS Vita, both in terms of design and price. Fiona's strength, I suppose, is it's ability to play current generation PC Games. The other feature that is intriguing is support for rumble. Seeing a tablet shake could lead to some interesting scenarios

But as for the Playbook, I do agree with you; I'm hoping that more games come out for it as I've certainly enjoyed gaming on it given it's size. As others have suggested already, make sure you contact game developers and let them know your interested.

I'm hoping Zen Studios, Digital Chocalate, Big Fish Games, come on board soon.
    01-11-12 01:34 AM
    That's your BIG suggestion? Meh.
    Lol. Agreed.

10 Char.
    01-11-12 01:39 AM
    why don't you all check this out..... .... this is a new tablet...

and YES "THYMASTER" i own a PLAYBOOK.. don't you guys like to play a HD games such as ASSASSIN CREED, WITH ONLINE GAMES LIKE AION,M.U.,RAN ONLINE,KINGOFKING3,ETC...... COME ON GUYS..THIS ISN'T ONLY FOR ME...THIS IS FOR US WHO ARE USING PLAYBOOK AND DYING TO HAVE A GOOD GAMES AND TO PLAY AN ONLINE GAMES IN HD.
    01-11-12 02:23 AM
    I don't like to play games on my laptops or tablets. The last "game" I played was at the simulator at Ft Rucker, Alabama about 2 years ago. That said, there are more then enough platforms out there for those who game play, but I don't believe the primary focus of any business/professional computing platform should be on gaming.
    madman0141 likes this.
    01-11-12 02:31 AM
    To be fair to the OP, the Playbook (no pun intended) and any powerful tablet is quite appropriate for games such as stacraft (see, Starfront collision being absolutely brilliant).

Also, stuff like Diablo would be absolutely ideal for it.

I do look forward for some more substantial games. Dead Space is a good start.
    01-11-12 02:37 AM
    IT'S HIDEOUS! That will never be mainstream and it's so irrelevant to the PlayBook. I'm sorry but I will stick to my PlayBook games then get caught holding that ugly thing around public.
    01-11-12 02:43 AM
    Look here, there are good and bad concept cars and most of them won't even make it to production line. This thing falls under the BAD concept tablet.
    01-11-12 02:54 AM
    If this company is going to mass produce this thing. I'm sure it would go bankrupt in a month. Nice Try!
    01-11-12 02:56 AM
    I'd rather play Assassin Creed on my 52" HD 3D TV with surround sound.
    01-11-12 03:00 AM
    @Thymaster, why do you think it would go bankrupt?...do you even imagine that many PEOPLE wants a HD games in their tablet...like eternal legacy,NOVA HD, don't you imagine if we can play those online games i am saying, do you ever think that you are going to try it too?...come on dude,this is for the sake of playbook. tsk!
    01-11-12 03:09 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD