Whenever I leave my BBPB on while it's charging overnight I wake up to music, game sounds or some other noises in the middle of the night.

I open my case** and lay the tablet face down on my nightstand. There's nothing under the tablet that could activate links so I'm confused. I used to think it was funny/spooky. I even set up a camera aimed at it thinking my kids were playing with it during the night. LOL I've done two complete reset and upgraded to 2.0 but this still happens so I know it's not a virus/hack.

Any ideas??

**My Playbook Case
    07-17-12 12:46 PM
    Do you have it near a TV or some other electronics? They can mess with the screen.
    07-17-12 12:57 PM
    Make sure nothing touches the PlayBook. I have an issue where if anything even remotely touches it, it wakes up. If I set anything on it, even if it's face down, it wakes up and goes nuts. I too have launched music before by simply placing my 9900 on the back of it while it was face down.

Maybe it's bugs! Ha.
    07-17-12 01:06 PM
    The case keeps the face of the tablet off of the table so nothing's touching the screen.

There are not other electronics near the tablet.
    07-17-12 01:20 PM
    The same thing happens to me when I charge in the same location with my other portable devices. I have a few chargers in the same outlet and I guess the all the converters are putting out some kind of bad mojo. I started charging from a different outlet and all is well.
    Others have reported the same behavior close to plasma TV's and with some HDMI cables. Someone reported this when the PB was in a case but was fine out of the case.
    I would try a different outlet or different charger to isolate the cause. For me just moving the PB away from the converter the length of the cord stopped it.
    07-17-12 01:36 PM
    Chadface, thanks for the info. I'll give it a shot.

Nice name!
    -Chad
    07-17-12 01:45 PM
    Yea if you're charging it and it does that it's the plug, gotta try somewhere else, must not be grounded.

Also you can threaten your PB that it's going to go blind.
    07-17-12 02:59 PM
    OMG! Our Playbooks are planning a mass invasion of our electronics!!!! RIM takeover!!!!

Back on topic, I've had an occasional phantom "waking up" of my Playbook while charging in the journal case. Come to think of it, I did have a bunch of plugs in one outlet next to my TV and XBOX.

Weeeiiiirrrddd...
    07-17-12 03:06 PM
    Yea if you're charging it and it does that it's the plug, gotta try somewhere else, must not be grounded.

Also you can threaten your PB that it's going to go blind.
    FWIW- The standard charger doesn't have a separate ground so that may have nothing to do with it.
    As for the second part of your post. That has never worked.
    07-17-12 03:19 PM
    I had one instance where my BB Bold 9930 Bridge Remote was sending random keys to my PB. I almost got locked out because it is password locked and the random keys kept getting the password wrong. I actually recorded video of it so I could prove it.
    07-17-12 03:24 PM
    ... some kind of bad mojo.
    That explains a lot of things! =)

Sent from some device using some sort of app.
    07-17-12 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD