Okay, I am loading the version I converted at Goodereader. It errored out on the other conversion site.

Took forever to offer Permissions screen, I granted and then it forced close. Trying again.... Did not load at all - just black screen. I'm now overloading Android to try it again!

Maybe you want to share the bar file you wound up with?? Posting and I'll be back... (oh, I have not upgraded the 64 gig to the new OS, so using the old OS on this experiment)
    09-21-13 05:22 PM
    Here is the bar file converted from the apk pacoman posted:
    https://db.tt/mjOTW5iU

Try hard rebooting the playbook before installing.
    09-21-13 05:30 PM
    Same problem. I have now added a few bookmarks. First just one. Does NOT show when I tap it again. Then I added two - they do NOT show either.

Is there some other trick. I tapped the + and they both shows. But as I started playing again, they were gone.
    09-21-13 05:35 PM
    Same problem. I have now added a few bookmarks. First just one. Does NOT show when I tap it again. Then I added two - they do NOT show either.

Is there some other trick. I tapped the + and they both shows. But as I started playing again, they were gone.
    What Kind Of Witchcraft Is Pacoman doing? maybe he changed something on the app settings or in the android system settings or maybe the playbook update fixed this issue for him because he had the app already installed, anyway I am more curious now.
    09-21-13 05:48 PM
    In case someone responded. I am also having a hard time having it find my videos. I point to a Folder and it found 2 out of about 20. Does it have some format limitations?
    09-21-13 05:48 PM
    I guess I could install it on the 32gig which does have the newer OS.

No better luck.

I doubt Pacoman is pulling your leg. You will need to either get his BAR file or check each of the possible settings. I navigated up to the Account/1000/shared and went for my original video folder this time around rather than use the Android folder. No change, though.
    09-21-13 05:49 PM
    Crap, I'm having problems removing it from the 64gig. I used Chrome for install on both units and am using it to remove it. Ah success on the 4th try.

I'll leave it on the 32gig for a while.
    09-21-13 06:09 PM
    OK. No voodoo, no tricks, no unusual settings, no nothing. Remember, I'm the one who earlier in this thread said that bookmarks didn't work, because they had never worked for me before. It was only when I went back to check on this that I found I could indeed bookmark. Why, I don't know. I changed a few settings, but nothing to do with bookmarks and nothing that I hadn't changed before. I can only say that I'm running .1753, but the leaked version, not the "official" one, and that I originally installed the leak, then wiped (per someone's erroneous suggestion) then installed the leak again. Then I restored from a backup and then I reloaded all of my sideloaded apps.

A couple of wierd things happened after this. One either I'm going crazy or on resideloading X-Plore File Manager, my PB remembered all of X-Plore's old settings- something I though couldn't be done with sideloaded apps. Another relates to an app, that I'm not supposed to have so I won't mention its name, that used to work for me many months ago, then stopped working correctly and stayed that way through a few wipes. It was the same (nonworking) immediately after my latest wipe, but then a few days ago it magically started working again. Why, I don't know.

And F2, as to mVideo not seeing some vids, remember the title of this thread. ChrisMay's install didn't see his .mov files. He was using an early version of the app (from GoodeReader, perhaps) which should have been cured by going to a later version. Also, remember to "rescan" after adding videos to any file source folders.
    09-21-13 08:00 PM
    OK. No voodoo, no tricks, no unusual settings, no nothing. Remember, I'm the one who earlier in this thread said that bookmarks didn't work, because they had never worked for me before. It was only when I went back to check on this that I found I could indeed bookmark. Why, I don't know. I changed a few settings, but nothing to do with bookmarks and nothing that I hadn't changed before. I can only say that I'm running .1753, but the leaked version, not the "official" one, and that I originally installed the leak, then wiped (per someone's erroneous suggestion) then installed the leak again. Then I restored from a backup and then I reloaded all of my sideloaded apps.

A couple of wierd things happened after this. One either I'm going crazy or on resideloading X-Plore File Manager, my PB remembered all of X-Plore's old settings- something I though couldn't be done with sideloaded apps. Another relates to an app, that I'm not supposed to have so I won't mention its name, that used to work for me many months ago, then stopped working correctly and stayed that way through a few wipes. It was the same (nonworking) immediately after my latest wipe, but then a few days ago it magically started working again. Why, I don't know.

And F2, as to mVideo not seeing some vids, remember the title of this thread. ChrisMay's install didn't see his .mov files. He was using an early version of the app (from GoodeReader, perhaps) which should have been cured by going to a later version. Also, remember to "rescan" after adding videos to any file source folders.
    I think the videos did not show as MOVIES but found them further "east" under videos. But I can "add" bookmarks - I had added 3 (you can edit the numeric value as well as a description and they new value will stick but as soon as I resume the movie and then stop to look - the bookmarks are GONE.

I am only doing this as an experiment. I certainly am not going to os-around much!
    09-21-13 08:41 PM
    Could someone with the leaked update installed test the video bookmarks of this app please?
    09-22-13 02:40 AM
    Could someone with the leaked update installed test the video bookmarks of this app please?
    I can't believe that the LEAKED OS would behave differently than the regular one. But it might be remotely possible. It might likely be the interaction of assorted Android apps in the system. I gave it the permissions it wanted for Files and Internet (why does it need internet?) so it should be able to "write" its bookmark file somewhere on the system.
    09-22-13 10:43 AM
    (why does it need internet?).
    It can be used, indirectly at least, to stream video files stored in the cloud.
    09-22-13 11:34 AM
    I can't believe that the LEAKED OS would behave differently than the regular one. But it might be remotely possible. It might likely be the interaction of assorted Android apps in the system. I gave it the permissions it wanted for Files and Internet (why does it need internet?) so it should be able to "write" its bookmark file somewhere on the system.
    Pacoman could you check if the file of your bookmarks is stored somewhere? I think the folder for mvideoplayer is in /accounts/1000/shared/misc/android/Android/data/afzkl.development.mVideoPlayer/
    09-22-13 04:23 PM
    Only files there are thumbnails. Nothing in the cache folder.
    09-22-13 07:24 PM
    bump, anyone?
    09-23-13 10:48 PM
    Does anyone else have working video bookmarks on this app?
    10-03-13 06:38 PM
41 12