The Playbook native 7digital Music Store App seems to have stopped working and all I get is a blank blue screen when I try to open. Other apps and wifi are all working well. Problem continues even after a reset. Was thinking of deleting and reloading app, but its not available in app world. Any suggestions?
    09-20-12 07:56 PM
    Hold vol+, power, vol-, in this order and till the Blackberry PlayBook words show up on the screen (if you here a click, you did it wrong. If you just turn it off, we'll, you did it wrong too but then just turn it back on).

Usually works when apps get stubborn.

And welcome to the forums.
    09-20-12 09:16 PM
    The Playbook native 7digital Music Store App seems to have stopped working and all I get is a blank blue screen when I try to open. Other apps and wifi are all working well. Problem continues even after a reset. Was thinking of deleting and reloading app, but its not available in app world. Any suggestions?
    The program,when opened, briefly shows a blue screen and then adds some album covers after a few seconds. If this doesn't happen, check your Internet connection.
    09-20-12 09:31 PM
    Thanks for suggestions, but volume- power and volume + reset does not correct problem. Internet connection is fine. Still all I get when opening music store is a blank blue screen. Any other ideas will be appreciated.
    09-22-12 11:54 AM
    You may have a bug in that app. Have you tried to connect your PB to the BB DeskTop Software on your PC?
    09-22-12 12:34 PM
    To add: I am downloading music right now and have no issues.

What OS are you on? Official or BETA?
    09-22-12 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD