So I just got my playbook a few days ago and I'm loving it, but I have a small problem and I wasn't able to find anything on this. I added a couple songs to my playbook and they play great, but for some reason not all the artists show up in the artists tab, but when I go to all songs they all show up there. Any idea on what the problem?
    10-27-11 01:04 PM
    Possibly your mp3 tags are not completely filled in. There are editors for that. I think you can do some editing of Properties using Windows Explorer.
    anon(3641385) and shade416 like this.
    10-27-11 02:38 PM
    My PB magically deleted about half of two albums I put on there. Anybody else have the same happen to em?
    10-27-11 07:38 PM
    Noticed the same thing. I use "genres" a lot and don't have time to edit properties on over 500 songs. But oh well not a big deal.
    10-27-11 07:48 PM
    Noticed the same thing. I use "genres" a lot and don't have time to edit properties on over 500 songs. But oh well not a big deal.
    I think Media Monkey can help. It can show mp3 files and order them a number of different ways including by missing tags. You can then select multiple items (shift-click to select groups) and then change the properties. So you could sort by composer or group and if genre is missing, click multiples and quickly assign genre.

I did find it did not help me when it wanted to sync. I do that manually.
    10-27-11 09:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD