Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    It happened twice now, the last four tracks I added to my 64GB were purchased from iTunes (used iCoke credits).

After continuously playing Music for like 30 minutes, it stops/crashes all of a sudden and I can't play anything even after I close/re-open Music App.

I should've written it down but something about Player having trouble Communicating? I have to Re-Start my PlayBook to get it to work.

I have no issues with my iTunes/iMac. I guess they're not getting along? LOL

Anybody else experienced this? Thanks in advanced.
    08-14-11 06:27 PM
    iv had the same thing happen tome after download jayz and kayne west new cd. i sync it to the playbook and every so often i get the error message and i have to restart the pb to make it work again.
    08-14-11 07:41 PM
    iv had the same thing happen tome after download jayz and kayne west new cd. i sync it to the playbook and every so often i get the error message and i have to restart the pb to make it work again.
    that's too funny (or frustrating, really). immediately after downloading Watch the Throne, same **** began happening with my music player. random crashes and restarts required to get the player to work again.

very interesting....
    08-14-11 08:16 PM
    WTF?!?! Very interesting indeed.

Two of the tracks I bought was OTIS & WHO GON STOP ME. I'm going to delete both and see what happens the next few days.

Also, I tried updating my Torch 9800 playlist earlier tonight and couldn't transfer OTIS because it's "Invincible?" Not sure what it means.
    Last edited by bembol; 08-14-11 at 08:55 PM.
    08-14-11 08:46 PM
    same thing for the same album, i bought and downloaded off of music app, but the last 5 tracks give a error message and wont download. I'll try to restart and see what happens.
    08-14-11 09:04 PM
    why is Watch the Throne messing up our Playbook music players?
    08-17-11 08:34 PM
    I'm waiting for Apple/iTunes to get back to me.

It was the two tracks from Watch the Throne, used it today for several hours without any problems.

Thankfully, the OTIS Music Video I bought from iTunes as well is playing fine.
    08-17-11 10:35 PM
    conspiracy? lol that is just wierd
    08-18-11 06:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD