Question:

Can you have multiple devices set up to bridge with your playbook and have it work seamlessly? My Storm is currently the only device that is 'paired' with the playbook but my girlfriend is also a Storm user and might actually benefit from the just released BBM update since she basically lives on her BBM.

I searched around and could not find a concise answer. I'll try it out at home today to see what happens but just wanted to see if anyone had first hand experience trying to tie 2 or more devices via bridge to a single Playbook.

Thanks
    05-02-11 10:33 AM
    You can only have one device at a time active with the PB, but you can pair as many phones as you would like. Whichever one is connected is which one the bridge applications are tied to.

I've paired my PB with 4-5 BBs now and haven't had any issues.
    05-02-11 10:38 AM
    Good info here. So what you are saying is there could be 2 or more on the list of devices that it has setup a bridge for however only one can be actively connected to the device at a time. Very nice, this will work perfectly for my situation. Thanks for the response.
    05-02-11 10:40 AM
    Good info here. So what you are saying is there could be 2 or more on the list of devices that it has setup a bridge for however only one can be actively connected to the device at a time. Very nice, this will work perfectly for my situation. Thanks for the response.
    That is correct. I've switched between 4 devices without issue (Two AT&T, one VZ, and one Telus).
    05-02-11 10:44 AM
    indeed it is, you can choose which device from the list you want to be considered as "active", bridge on PB is more likely as a big external monitor to your BB
    05-02-11 10:45 AM
    Thanks all!
    05-02-11 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD