hi all just need a little help moving pictures from my phone onto my playbook. I have followed a post by jrohland which was really helpfull and i managed to put documents from my phone onto my word to go app on my pb. My question now is when i follow those instructions but its pictures i want to put on my pb they end up in my files and folders app when i would like them to go to the pictures folder. is there a way to move them from f&f to my photos. Thanks help appreciated. By the way lovin all the great news from CES rim seem to really have it together!!
    01-11-12 10:17 AM
    Absolutely!

• Swipe down and choose Bridge
    • Go to the folder on your phone containing the pictures
    • Select the picture(s) you want on your PlayBook, then tap Copy
    • Swipe down and choose PlayBook. This takes you to your Startup folder on the PlayBook. By default, that's the Documents folder, but it can be changed in the Settings screen.
    • Tap the left arrow in the top left-hand corner and navigate up a level, then to the Photos folder, or an album subfolder within Photos
    • Tap Paste

The path to the Photos folder is:

/accounts/1000/shared/photos
    drum likes this.
    01-11-12 12:08 PM
    thanks so much learning something new everyday.
    Innovatology likes this.
    01-11-12 01:13 PM
    Make sure you check out the Help in Files & Folders - it contains a lot of handy info! Swipe down and tap Help.

You can also copy multiple files by tapping the Multi-select button and placing checkmarks before you tap Copy.
    Last edited by Innovatology; 01-11-12 at 05:05 PM.
    01-11-12 05:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD