For the first time today I needed to move a picture from my phone to the pb. I could open the pic on the playbook and the os file manager app allows me to see the folder and photos and allows opening on the pb by browsing from the pb to phone but apps file and folders and stuff won't open the media card to copy or move via bluetooth or wifi. Doesn't make an differnce if I unlock bridge. Also tried deleting and pairing the phone/pb but no joy.

I've read this works and don't know what I'm missing. Help always appreciated
    02-22-13 10:50 PM
    no ideas? Someone must have run in to this
    02-24-13 11:41 AM
    Well, if you have FileScout on your bbphone, you can setup a wifi connection where you can browse to your phone's files, both sd card and internal and "download" files to the playbook.

But I also just used Files&Folders to copy a file from my bbphone to my pb. Are you giving F&F's enough time to open the card. It does take time reading the card and then delving into the subfolders on the phone's card. When I went to the Camera folder, it took more than a few seconds to finally show the contents of that folder.
    02-24-13 12:10 PM
    Files and Folders is the best app for this, imo. Works great, maybe you need to reboot your PB if it isn't working for you. It is slow loading if using thumbnails to view camera pics before transferring.
    02-24-13 12:46 PM
    The bridge portion of Files and Folders doesn't work on BES.
    In some cases, using open on PB then a screen shot is easier. Again only on BIS
    02-24-13 01:05 PM
    You can make a copy by opening the desired photograph over the bridge and tap both volume buttons.
    02-24-13 08:27 PM
    i do what your describing with es file explorer. its an android app but does what you need. you will have to be connected via bluetooth, and click unlock bridge in top right, to access either whats on the phone or on the sd card. I take pics with phone, transfer them over, then view them on the pb. easy process. i enjoy es file explorer and find it more useful than other file manager systems
    02-24-13 08:37 PM
    YES !! Exactly take a screen shot I do this all the time when I open pictures on the playbook from my phone. One this to look out for is make sure the red update indicator (such as for software update or app updates) is removed or else it will show on your screen shot
    02-25-13 12:49 PM
    i do what your describing with es file explorer. its an android app but does what you need. you will have to be connected via bluetooth, and click unlock bridge in top right, to access either whats on the phone or on the sd card. I take pics with phone, transfer them over, then view them on the pb. easy process. i enjoy es file explorer and find it more useful than other file manager systems
    I tried ES File Explorer, its my favorite file manager as well but could not get it to work with the BT.
    02-25-13 05:01 PM