Hopefully I can explain clearly!

On a website for personalising clothes with text.

You type on the left box and words come on the clothing with one adjuster on each corner of the word.
    How can I move these adjusters to increase or decrease text size please. Also move the whole word around. I can do this with the mouse on my pc.
    Any suggestions please? Have tried using my finger. Perhaps too big.
    11-25-13 06:22 PM
    Hopefully I can explain clearly!

On a website for personalising clothes with text.

You type on the left box and words come on the clothing with one adjuster on each corner of the word.
    How can I move these adjusters to increase or decrease text size please. Also move the whole word around. I can do this with the mouse on my pc.
    Any suggestions please? Have tried using my finger. Perhaps too big.
    Hi!!! welcome to the forums....does the website allow for this functionality on mobile devices? it sounds like it's a website issue. would you mind sending the website to test?
    11-26-13 07:51 AM
    Personalised Gifts & Garments | YourDesign.co.uk

It may be yoursdesign! Anyway, go to Christmas Jumpers and click on the design you like. Another Page appears. You input text on the left, say, qbnkelt Happy Christmas! The four corner squares should appear.
    Thanks.
    11-26-13 09:15 AM
    Personalised Gifts & Garments | YourDesign.co.uk

It may be yoursdesign! Anyway, go to Christmas Jumpers and click on the design you like. Another Page appears. You input text on the left, say, qbnkelt Happy Christmas! The four corner squares should appear.
    Thanks.
    Actually I just tried it on both my iPhone and my SGIII as well as the Z. I can't manipulate the text on the hoodie other than to change its position as it appears, but I can't change the text size.

It might be that the option is not fully optimised for mobile use.
    11-26-13 10:39 AM
    Thanks for your time and effort. Will use PC.
    11-26-13 12:15 PM