How are u all?
    Problem: I normally watch movies on my playbook during my break at work using different websites(other then youtube and crackle) that offers free movies(even the new release). Recetly I started having issues like there are so many breaks in the movie and I have to restart it! Thu I have full bars, 4g LTE but movies are slow. I checked with my service but everything is okay as far my data usuage and their side.
    Question: I learned from the Iphone owners that they have an app for the movies on the go from anywhere even if they�re in formats that don�t normally play or even sync with IPAD or Ipad2. They download that and transfer movies without conversion, in HD ! So basically the movie is played on apple platform so it does NOT break in between. Does playbook offer any such app?

Also, I have searched and tried many ways for set the wallpaper on my playbook but nothin works. Images end up looking BIG!! Help me please.

Thanks,
    10-27-13 07:21 PM
    I guess KalemSoft is your best guess. Haven't looked into the Playbook App World for a while though.
    10-27-13 07:29 PM
    I guess KalemSoft is your best guess. Haven't looked into the Playbook App World for a while though.
    KalemSoft Imo is your best bet. Great application.
    10-27-13 07:40 PM
    If you have the files already downloaded, then transfering them to the playbook and using Kalemsoft or an older sideloaded version of mxplayer should work for you. If you are looking for an app for the playbook which will allow you to d/l the movie and watch it, then a sideloaded version of "Show Box" will work. It's not a fast d/l (very popular app, so slow servers), but can set up a movie to d/l at night and then it'll be ready to go in the morning. You have to know how to sideload to install it, but it works well enough for me. Recently updated to include movies. There's a thread about it over in the playbook apps section.
    10-28-13 08:38 AM
    Are you watching videos that you have previously downloaded, or are you trying to stream them from the internet?
    I didn't think Kalemsoft could stream from a website, only from a DLNA server, or a computer running the Kalemsoft streamer server...
    10-28-13 10:36 AM