I had to do a reset on one of my PB's, so I could get my 4 year setup on it. While I was rearranging the icons, I was trying to move the Video and Pictures icons to the quick start bar (is that what it's called?). Well, as soon as I released them, they disappeared. They are nowhere to be found. Without doing a factory reset (again), how can I get these back?

Thanks in advance!
    03-28-16 08:51 AM
    I don't think you've moved it to oblivion but you may have created a "new" page. Swipe all the way from bezel to bezel top down and bottom up .also right to left and left to right a few times each direction. I'm suggesting based on personal experience. Inadvertently did a similar thing. Hopefully the same issue for you.
    03-28-16 10:24 AM
    Nope, it's definitely not there.
    03-28-16 12:40 PM
    I had to do a reset on one of my PB's, so I could get my 4 year setup on it. While I was rearranging the icons, I was trying to move the Video and Pictures icons to the quick start bar (is that what it's called?). Well, as soon as I released them, they disappeared. They are nowhere to be found. Without doing a factory reset (again), how can I get these back?

Thanks in advance!
    The solution sounds counter intuitive but you should find that if you move another app icon onto that quick launch bar it will also dissappear... The workaound is as per this article:

http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...mber=000033078
    brookie229 and Lusitano17 like this.
    03-28-16 05:00 PM
    It's a known quirk in the OS and is what happens when you move all icons off of the dock and then try to move some icons back to the dock. The fix is to move ALL remaining icons up to the dock till they all disappear, then reboot. They'll come back after the reboot.
    03-28-16 05:02 PM
    The solution sounds counter intuitive but you should find that if you move another app icon onto that quick launch bar it will also dissappear... The workaound is as per this article:

Moving an icon to an empty dock bar on a BlackBerry PlayBook displays a notification with the message "array_insert invalid array index".
    Yup--this happened to me once and this fixed everything.
    TOphotog likes this.
    03-28-16 05:03 PM
    Y'all are great! I'll do this, now.
    03-28-16 05:46 PM
    As a side note, it was my 4yo who originally moved all the icons from the quick launch bar. Even a device reset didn't fix that, strangely enough.
    03-28-16 05:48 PM