So I'm facing more problems with my playbook.im updated to the latest issue after 1008 and still face some probably. Firstly, the typing keyboard delay in browsing is frustrating. 2 out of 5 times I face the delay. I typed a long address in url bar and it tale a long time for it to write all those letters. Now I installed the wordless app to write blog posts and I stilldont have a break keyboard so I want to use autocorrection but it doesn't work in wordpress app? Why is this? I end up using wordless in my browser which is such a problem due to inserting word links etc and I need autocorrection untill I get bt keyboard. So how do I get autocorrection in wordpress app? I'm about to get a bt keyboard but I'm afraid if the browser typing lag will continue even with a bt keyboard. I've already reset it 2 times so please don't tell to reset playbook plus my laptop is officially dead so I can't install those bar files again on my playbook after reset.now I'm thinking to switch back to nexus 7 because of better browsing not less lag etc. Please help me with these probably so that istay with my loved playbook
    12-23-12 05:56 AM
    it sounds like a wipe and reinstall would help. If you abandon playbook and get a nexus you are going to have to install all new apps on that anyway so get a loan of a computer to reinstall your sideloaded apps on the playbook.
    12-23-12 06:31 AM
    Yeah that was autocorrect. It was wordpress. If you can tell me how to do use prediction in the wordpress app then I'd really appreciate it
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 12-23-12 at 08:35 AM. Reason: clean up
    12-23-12 07:00 AM
    Bump..........
    12-24-12 12:45 AM
    Because wordpress app is android autocorrect won't work.

I did some experimentation with browser access, wordpress in standard browser is flaky, and I got the issues you are talking about with keyboard lag etc. I had to reboot after trying this to get things working again.

In simplebrowser plus browser autocorrect works and the best behaviour seems to be with user agent set to chrome. I couldn't get it to work in free simplebrowser.
    yasirrfc likes this.
    12-24-12 02:20 AM
    Get Android.

All the Android apps work better on Android...
    12-24-12 07:16 AM