I am in the same boat as you!...except mine is here in my house!!! only wrapped for christmas by my wife so I can't even "sneak". She knows me all to well. I kept beggin her to just let me "test it to see if anything was wrong"..the other day she tested it for me while I was at work and wrapped it up..said yup it works great now you can wait till christmas day...in the meantime I spend a LOT of time reading almost everything here in the forums, it's a new addiction trying to learn all that I can before I even have it in my hands..oh and random trips to staples and best buy just to play with one a bit while its on the shelf...
    In the meantime I reccomend you to buy this nice book " Blackberry Playbook Companion " by Matthew Miller, and savour the delights of the wait. You will be my hero if you are able to wait until Christmas eve to open your gift... !
    12-01-11 12:50 PM
    The subject line is bordering on epic.
    I was overly excited when I picked up my PlayBook at OfficeDepot on black friday,then having to work all day.....it was excruciating.
    WOW bordering on epic and all I did was thunked it up! Who Knew?

Love it! Woo hooo!! sharing your excitement Pouring down a box of frosted flakes!
    I was hopping for some Capin Crunch!

If you act this way now from just ordering it... I can only imagine how you'll be when it arrives and you boot that baby up!

I imagine , followed by and then as you concentrate hard enough while playing one of the premium games.
    SO... what your saying is that things will only get worse and then when I think I just can't take it any more, I will arrive at my moment of Zen?
    12-01-11 01:52 PM
    WOW bordering on epic and all I did was thunked it up! Who Knew?

I was hopping for some Capin Crunch!

SO... what your saying is that things will only get worse and then when I think I just can't take it any more, I will arrive at my moment of Zen?
    oh my that is good haha....
    macbodock likes this.
    12-01-11 01:56 PM
    The last time I was this excited is when I drove my MINI Cooper off the lot!

The question is who is going to wait longer?
    Yea the subject line is pretty good... It just came to me... Who Knew?
    Yeah ... another MINI owner with a PlayBook! Got a motorcycle? That would make it a trifecta.
    12-01-11 02:03 PM
    Pass me some Rocky Roads! My PlayBook arrives on Monday!
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    12-01-11 02:46 PM
    12-01-11 02:55 PM
    oh my that is good haha....
    I can't claim that one� A moment of Zen comes from the "Daily Show".

Yeah ... another MINI owner with a PlayBook! Got a motorcycle? That would make it a trifecta.
    No sorry� I don't have a motorcycle� At one time I wanted a Vespa� Until I found out that only people who don't have drivers license ride motor scooters...

Congrats� your moment of Zen is almost here! I'm so jealous� I hope you enjoy it!
    rleo25 likes this.
    12-01-11 03:42 PM
    Ok so it's been 9 days since I order my PB and I am still excited... now if ShopBlackBerry.com would get there shift together and ship it to me... Deep Breath... say it with me... It will be here soon... It will be here soon.....
    12-09-11 08:01 PM
    Ok so it's been 9 days since I order my PB and I am still excited... now if ShopBlackBerry.com would get there shift together and ship it to me... Deep Breath... say it with me... It will be here soon... It will be here soon.....
    You are very patient...I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine as an owner of one for over eight months now.
    macbodock likes this.
    12-09-11 08:16 PM
    OhMYGOD! I love my playbook so much! I am very happy with it! No complaints.
    macbodock likes this.
    12-09-11 09:59 PM
    I am still "testing" my Xmas present to be sure EVERYTHING works. I am a bit slow with the process and don't estimate completion until Dec 26 The BT key board remains unopened to put under the tree but tbe Otter Box was put on tonight.

I think only my TRS80 was as exciting to get (my Dell PDA was a close second tbough)
    macbodock likes this.
    12-10-11 03:05 AM
    Well I NEVER! So many rubbing it in that they already have a PB. How jealous does that make me? Yet another deep breath... It will be ok... My PB is coming soon... My moment of Zen is just around the conner... WOO HOO Just can't wait!!!! The waiting is the worst!
    12-10-11 09:18 AM
    Great things happen to those who are patient and humble. Great thread mac.
    macbodock likes this.
    12-10-11 09:31 AM

Have ya seen the thread about the class action law suite? The dude has "Lawyered Up" and suing RIM/Globalware Solutions for bad customer service! OMG!

Uncontrollably ROFLMFAO

REALLY? everyone needs to take a chill pill... It just an electronic gadget! For most of us it's an expensive toy, but it's really COOL! I need a PB like I need a hole in my head. It's not ER, no one dies when they don't get PB... Unless it's need in the ER then someone could die.. You get the idea...

WHAT A HOOT!
    12-10-11 09:46 AM
    Woo Hoo... Just in time for Christmas! Just got an email from the Grinch (ShopBlackBerry.com) that my PB is shipping with USPS... Can it really be true?? Hope so!
    12-10-11 12:28 PM
    Woo Hoo... Just in time for Christmas! Just got an email from the Grinch (ShopBlackBerry.com) that my PB is shipping with USPS... Can it really be true?? Hope so!
    *passes over a plate of triple chocolate brownies* YAY! *runs around in circles* YAY! *snatches another brownie*
    macbodock likes this.
    12-10-11 12:39 PM
    *passes over a plate of triple chocolate brownies* YAY! *runs around in circles* YAY! *snatches another brownie*
    Thanks TequilaAddict for sharing in my excitement and love of sweets... Now pass those brownies this way they really look YUMMIE!
    12-10-11 01:09 PM
    ok... my moment of Zen has arrived...Woo Hoo!!!! ShopBlackBerry.com has made my day and delivered my 32GB PlayBook... now pass me some of those M&M
    cogsinister likes this.
    12-16-11 09:12 PM
    i know the feeling, I too feel the same way. i almost started a thread have you hugged your bb today? but figured it was corny. you know w all the bad stuff w rim
    macbodock likes this.
    12-16-11 09:18 PM
    I understand the excitement, which will be justified when you fire up the device and start exploring it. What fun!!!

edit: congrats on the new gadget! Check out fruit ninja and sling golf in app world!
    Last edited by Lead_Express; 12-16-11 at 09:35 PM.
    macbodock likes this.
    12-16-11 09:33 PM
    i know the feeling, I too feel the same way. i almost started a thread have you hugged your bb today? but figured it was corny. you know w all the bad stuff w rim
    Not corny at all to me. I've had my 64gb pb since the week after launch. It's been great and is with me always for both work and play! But I may not be in a credible position to offer support: I left for work Tuesday morning, drove half way there (14miles) and realized I didn't have my pb. I had forgotten to put it back in my bag the previous night (I leave it in my bag when not in use so I don't forget it). So of course I HAD to turn around, and drive back home to get it. Silly? Maybe. But I could not imagine going through my work day without it. I absolutely depend on it especially with the bridge functionality (calendar, email...), and also use it for meeting notes, etc. It's certainly not the perfect tool (yet), but I've made it work for me and have no regrets. Corny? Not by my standards.....and yes, I've hugged my pb today, after my husband....

And to the OP, I hope you ENJOY IT at least as much as the rest of us PB-ers! Now, no more sugar for today; you're wearing us out!
    macbodock likes this.
    12-16-11 09:56 PM
    I just got my charging dock today. As I sit here, posting from my PC, I have my PB sitting next to me, playing the movie, "Time Bandits," on Amazon Prime. This is so cool!
    macbodock likes this.
    12-16-11 10:02 PM
    Its threads like this that remind me why I have a Blackberry....I think I'm gonna cry
    anon(4021844) and macbodock like this.
    12-16-11 10:39 PM
    Its threads like this that remind me why I have a Blackberry....I think I'm gonna cry
    Yeah. Isn't this better than the relentless "RIM is going under any day now, all its devices are duds, and you BB lovers are a bunch a schmucks" threads?
    12-16-11 10:42 PM
    Ive finally received my PlayBook yesterday in the mail! When I got home I saw the dreaded FedEX tag on the door I missed the delivery...an hour later there's a knock at the door and it FedEx!! The lady said she was driving past my house again and saw I was home!!!! I thanked her up and down and all over the place! Now my only problem is, although I ordered it, it's supposed to be a X-Mas gift from my wife and she said I can't open it until X-Mas. Needless to say, I've been sneaking some alone time with my PlayBook when no one is around. Its awesome, I cant wait for Xmas!!!!!
    macbodock likes this.
    12-16-11 10:46 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD