Sorry... I just have to share with someone who would understand.. WOO HOO.. Just ordered a PlayBook 32GB... Thanks for sharing my excitement... That is all... DID I mention that I am excited? WOOT WOOT!!!
    Last edited by macbodock; 12-01-11 at 06:47 AM. Reason: WOOPS
    12-01-11 06:46 AM
    Sorry... I just have to share with someone who would understand.. WOO HOO.. Just ordered a PlayBook 32GB... Thanks for sharing my excitement... That is all... DID I mention that I am excited? WOOT WOOT!!!
    Very cute

Isnt life fun when you do things that make you smile ?
    Bisboxer and macbodock like this.
    12-01-11 07:16 AM
    Congrats! Best forum thread title ever. I love how even adults can feel like kids when it comes to new gadgets. Growing old doesn't have to mean growing up!
    12-01-11 07:20 AM
    Congrats! Best forum thread title ever. I love how even adults can feel like kids when it comes to new gadgets. Growing old doesn't have to mean growing up!
    Just a little secret between friends... I'm over the BIG 5-0 and will add another ring on the 7th and I know that no one would buy me a PB, so I bought it for myself...

Not feeling a day over 15!

Jerry
    D_Whatley and knightfall like this.
    12-01-11 07:26 AM
    Just a little secret between friends... I'm over the BIG 5-0 and will add another ring on the 7th and I know that no one would buy me a PB, so I bought it for myself...

Not feeling a day over 15!

Jerry

I will buy you a playbook, you poor thing. No one likes you ?

But if your under 15 it will be the kind of playbook that you color in those nice lil pictures with crayola

Your too young for expensive ol toy
    macbodock likes this.
    12-01-11 07:29 AM
    I understand your excitement!! I just got my Playbook yesterday. I have had an iPad, a Galaxy Tab and a Nook Color. Let me just say the PlayBook is really awesome. I am a long time fan of BlackBerry, and I loved the Galaxy Tab, but the Playbook is bar far my favorite. The screen, the colors, the UI, quality feel to it, and I could go on and on. Yes, my kids made a face when they found out they couldn't play Angry Birds, and yes I made a face when I saw the Twitter "app"...but I am willing to wait because the everything is so beautiful...yes, I am a 40 yr old man that just said a tablet is beautiful...no if you'll excuse me I am going to finish watching "The Empire Strikes Back"... the fancy reissue, the original...on tape.....
    macbodock likes this.
    12-01-11 07:32 AM
    Lets hope it arrives before the sugar high wears off.......
    macbodock likes this.
    12-01-11 07:33 AM
    teeheehee
    12-01-11 07:36 AM
    I will buy you a playbook, you poor thing. No one likes you ?

But if your under 15 it will be the kind of playbook that you color in those nice lil pictures with crayola

Your too young for expensive ol toy
    Oh don't get me wrong, I've got lots of friends, however all of them are cheap A$$'s and don't have any $$$ to buy me an "expensive ol toy". Now where did I put my box of 64 crayola's? or is it 128??? Who has time to count... Please send me a "Looney Tunes" PlayBook... ready to color Mrs Gatz!
    12-01-11 07:38 AM
    God let's hope so.. No worries, I've got lots of candy left over from Halloween. Had a great time tricker treating...
    12-01-11 07:41 AM
    Oh don't get me wrong, I've got lots of friends, however all of them are cheap A$$'s and don't have any $$$ to buy me an "expensive ol toy". Now where did I put my box of 64 crayola's? or is it 128??? Who has time to count... Please send me a "Looney Tunes" PlayBook... ready to color Mrs Gatz!

heehee
    macbodock likes this.
    12-01-11 07:44 AM
    LOL I hope you haven't lost too much sleep!
    macbodock likes this.
    12-01-11 07:45 AM
    LOL I hope you haven't lost too much sleep!
    Not yet, but only time will tell. We can all get through this together... with the support of my CB friends... so grab your favorite candy bar... watch out stomach, watch out gut.... Here comes the sugar... Oh wait did I hear something or one at the door?
    12-01-11 07:51 AM
    I just ordered a box of milky ways online with my pb. Now hurry up and arrive!
    12-01-11 07:57 AM
    Those are GOOD! Every once in a while I like Dum Dum Pops... I'll bet you could order some Dum Dum Pops with your PB!
    12-01-11 08:02 AM
    Excellent. I am on a couple of car forums and that sort of thread is expected more in the context of waiting for a new car....
    But you won't be disappointed!
    macbodock likes this.
    12-01-11 08:14 AM
    I am in the same boat as you!...except mine is here in my house!!! only wrapped for christmas by my wife so I can't even "sneak". She knows me all to well. I kept beggin her to just let me "test it to see if anything was wrong"..the other day she tested it for me while I was at work and wrapped it up..said yup it works great now you can wait till christmas day...in the meantime I spend a LOT of time reading almost everything here in the forums, it's a new addiction trying to learn all that I can before I even have it in my hands..oh and random trips to staples and best buy just to play with one a bit while its on the shelf...
    jamesbondOO7 and macbodock like this.
    12-01-11 08:58 AM
    Absolutely the BEST subject line I think I've seen! Not having any 2-legged kids, I've never experienced such, but I have an imagination. I was excited like that a week ago when I ordered, but now I'm just patiently waiting.
    jamesbondOO7 and macbodock like this.
    12-01-11 09:28 AM
    Excellent. I am on a couple of car forums and that sort of thread is expected more in the context of waiting for a new car....
    But you won't be disappointed!
    The last time I was this excited is when I drove my MINI Cooper off the lot!

I am in the same boat as you!...except mine is here in my house!!! only wrapped for christmas by my wife so I can't even "sneak". She knows me all to well. I kept beggin her to just let me "test it to see if anything was wrong"..the other day she tested it for me while I was at work and wrapped it up..said yup it works great now you can wait till christmas day...in the meantime I spend a LOT of time reading almost everything here in the forums, it's a new addiction trying to learn all that I can before I even have it in my hands..oh and random trips to staples and best buy just to play with one a bit while its on the shelf...
    The question is who is going to wait longer?
    Absolutely the BEST subject line I think I've seen! Not having any 2-legged kids, I've never experienced such, but I have an imagination. I was excited like that a week ago when I ordered, but now I'm just patiently waiting.
    Yea the subject line is pretty good... It just came to me... Who Knew?
    12-01-11 10:10 AM
    The subject line is bordering on epic.
    I was overly excited when I picked up my PlayBook at OfficeDepot on black friday,then having to work all day.....it was excruciating.

Just found some good deals on cases at Office Max 10 dollars each on clearance.
    macbodock likes this.
    12-01-11 12:11 PM
    Love it! Woo hooo!! sharing your excitement Pouring down a box of frosted flakes!

Don't miss tips for newbies in link below my post

VVVV

(after the sugar wears off!)
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 12-01-11 at 12:27 PM.
    macbodock likes this.
    12-01-11 12:24 PM
    Love it! Woo hooo!! sharing your excitement Pouring down a box of frosted flakes!

Don't miss tips for newbies in link below my post

VVVV

(after the sugar wears off!)
    Make sure you floss and brush !
    12-01-11 12:30 PM
    Hope they aren't back ordered!
    12-01-11 12:32 PM
    Make sure you floss and brush !
    Awwwww do I have to??

Watching Mrs Gatz cartoons
    12-01-11 12:33 PM
    If you act this way now from just ordering it... I can only imagine how you'll be when it arrives and you boot that baby up!

I imagine , followed by and then as you concentrate hard enough while playing one of the premium games.
    12-01-11 12:37 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD